Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewYorkRed

Well boys, he’s 100% getting sacked after this. The players just aren’t playing for him.

Red Star One

Today is his first real test, so even if he loses I am sure he can pick it up and learn from mistakes. Next three games are crucial and board will probably evaluate him on those.

RUCK4444

This must be the most WTF moment in the last 8 years at Manchester United.

Is this really the actions of a legend who loves the club?
Totally agree on the bolded, most bizarre decision I can remember.

We looked refreshed in this first half against Watford though :rolleyes:

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Watford, who are who-knows-where in the table are absolutely battering us. We’recompletely outplayed.

Any person that wants this man to take us forward after this first half, does not support the club and it’s interests — I’ll not be told otherwise.

Get him out the feck!

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
We were a better under Moyes, let alone the following two.

He's become an absolute clown of a man.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Even this board can’t ignore what just happened. We could end up winning 3-2 but the board can’t hide from those 45 minutes against Watford.

Surely they don’t want Chelsea to get a turn at this.

lostcauz

Stinks of someone who knows they can’t turn it around so why attempt to, just waiting to be let go and get his pay off.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
So we fecked up hiring Conte and now either there is no good coach left or those who are available are not interested. Taking incompetency and shambolic management to a totally different level :lol: :lol:

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
And now he cannot even do that because the guy who papers over the cracks is a 47 year old Ronaldo.

Literally sitting on the pitch doing crap all. Did absolutely nothing the whole game.

People think he was the player he once was - he is old and finished as a player, primarily because he was never a central striker in his prime, people think he is going to do that now, arguably a harder position at 37.

Not for me.
I'm sorry but you thought Ole was fit for the job - your opinion on Ronaldo is just as twisted.

TheMitz

Sums up the state of the club perfectly, and the headless chicken managing it

AndyMUFC86

Watford fans signing "you're getting sacked in the morning" - they obviously don't know our Board...
Your probably right I’m kind of expecting him to still be around for Villarreal but this has been the worst performance I can ever remember (bearing in mind it’s Watford) so you never know

El Zoido

So we fecked up hiring Conte and now either there is no good coach left or those who are available are not interested. Taking incompetency and shambolic management to a totally different level :lol: :lol:
We’d never have hired Conte anyway, the board want a yes man. We’ll end up with Brendan Rodgers.

dove

Proper hurt animal performance :lol: Front foot, positive, attacking. You love to see it.

PeteManic

I'd love to know what he is saying in there at half time.

I bet you a million quid he is saying absolutely nothing.

Bye bye Ole.

RORY65

The club deserves this, it's what happens when the whole football thing is seen as an inconvenient side project to the main focus. Solskjaer desperately needs to go because he's just a bad manager but the idea that this board will make a good appointment or ever do anything right is delusional.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
This is what we’ve worked towards. I swear this is the worst I’ve seen us play. Not one player out there has a clue what the feck they are supposed to be doing. Literally no one. Just aimless football, complete shite.

KingCavani

It’s been genuine sabotage from the club to entrust the resources they have with Ole. He’s genuinely the least qualified manager in the league. Mike Phelan is more qualified than this fraud.

This is everything they deserve. The fans/pundits who were chastising those United fans who wanted Spurs to beat us need to take a good hard look at where that sentiment brought us. Missed out on a world class manager to continue this farce. Lost more points, lost weeks of training and preparation all to appease the puppet.

We need someone who will come in and stick it to the board. Rodgers will be another yes man. We need someone with actual standards who wants to the push the club forward on the pitch instead of just off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.