Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
He must be gone but I won't believe it til I see it in black and white. Htf did he even survive the Liverpool game? Unbelievable.

Ixion

He doesn't change anything. 4-2-4 every fecking week no matter how exposed it leaves us. He is incapable of learning tactically at this point.

432JuanMata

Jose never had United DNA.
Yeah.
Both finished 2nd one was denied money and threw a fit and the other got a 72m player, one of the best CB in the world plus Ronaldo yet is doing much worse. But having that United DNA means he needs 400m more

Hackman2210

The club is a shambles - Pogba leaving for free, Sanchez on £400k per week. Extending Phil Jones, Linguard should have gone in the summer, Martial missing for 2 seasons. Shambolic from top to bottom. Ole did his best - cant argue that, he didnt give himself the job, he tried his upmost but has been found out. Not his fault imo. Not sure what type of squad we have assembled, so many wingers so little width. Press the reset button - here we go again!

Reactions: Sultan

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
2 weeks to sack him and salvage the season. :lol:

Give him and the players and staff a holiday :lol:

Expect things to turn around :lol:
It is sad, isn't it? For a big Club as United, we are so amateurish from top to bottom. The absurdity of it is just amazing.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Might be looking too much into this, but this for me sums up the biggest issue with Ole and his management. Zero responsibility, standards in the mud and no consequences for playing like you just had an all-nighter.

We need an rvn

Gattuso left Milan on mutual consent without taking a single penny. That's what true legends do.
Well he left without taking a penny in order for the club to pay off the backroom staff who would not have received as much if he didn't - a great gesture but a different situation. Ole just signed a contract a few months ago for 3 years, club's fault and we're also in a different situation financially that Milan

Godfather

I've never seen a manager more out of his depth than him. Incredible really. And people say he leaves us in a better position than Mou, LvG or Moyes. Simply wrong. Some of the guys out there look hardly professional footballers.

RedOldBoy

Amateur, inept, clueless board. We are never going to be anywhere near trophies with the cancer from top to the bottom
And I keep saying it, the problem starts from top; the Glazers are clueless now they can't rely on SAF's legacy anymore.

laughtersassassin

Worst manager post Ferguson. Given the most time most money and couldn't win a fecking thing.

People need to stop being sentimental.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
This stuff is a bit odd. Milan are over the hill and Gatusso can probably move over and manage a club with similar ambition. This is Ole's peak job in his life, he'll never get the opportunity again and financially he's likely on a better deal.
Anyway moot point now, he's going to get sacked.. Right?!

United made Ole. They picked him from some Norwegian side and they gave him his shot in the big league as a player. When they wanted him out and he begged SAF to keep him they listened to him. When he suffered a long term injury they stuck to him. They hired him as a youth coach and gave him a shot as manager were he spent 415m despite winning nothing. The least thing he can do is to leave on mutual consent

Micky Targaryen

Just imagine. A juggernaut like United. With a fraud at the helm. You don’t see this anywhere else. All in the name of saving face and money. Ole gonna solskjaer.

VanHaal'sRedArmy

Ole's at the wheel.
Tell me how shite it feels.
Red cards, errant passes, and Fred.
Conceding more goals at our Stretford end.
Doo-doo, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
Doo-doo, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
In the last 2 months we have been embarrassed game after game but somehow he has survived. I genuinely don’t know what it will take at this point

Coxy

Clubs who (should) have much lower ambitions than us have taken action and sacked their manager. When will we finally grow some balls?

The Hilton

He can't be that deluded to think he's the best man for the job. I'm sure he has doubts so at this stage he's putting his own dreams or the money above united's success.
Nah that's nonsense. He's a top level athlete who's shown time and again that he's got huge self belief.

Almost every manager in the world would back themselves to turn it around, that's why the board have to be the ones to say "no you can't".

cyberman

Some of our play second half was sensational. Give it to a proper manager for feck sake

Status
Not open for further replies.