Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

redshaw

It's pretty damning the 4-1 to Watford and the loathing around of the players, I can see him being sacked right now or tomorrow as we seem to be up shit creek against Villarreal now but I can see the players getting up for that.

Sadly it doesn't look like we'll have enough to make it to the CL next year unless we can make a really good appointment.

What also need to happen is the complete list of losers we have in the staff surrounding Ole leave as well.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Score 49 league goals with Depay, Falcao, Di Maria, Rooney and Van Persie in your squad and finish fifth, better than Ole.
Take the reigning champions of England and have them miss out on Champions League football for the first time since 1995-96, better than Ole.

By all means want him gone, but feck me tone the hyperbolic bollocks down.
We didn’t have all those players in the squad at the same time though, you’ve put the attack of two seasons into one.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Good riddance to the pack of them, past glories or not.

They know they have no place at this level of football but are hanging on for the payoff, as they are entitled to but don't expect me to like it.

JB7

No hyperbolic. LVG still got us an FA cup and wasn't midtable. He was not worse than Ole, its that simple.
LVG 4th & 5th.
Ole 6th, 3rd, 2nd.

So yeah, he literally was worse. And that's without all the games he bored us to sleep.

Speedicut75

Zidane is actually involved in training, this idea that he leaves the training ground stuff to the coaches is completely false. What is true is that like Klopp he isn't the one leading the training sessions, it's Bettoni's role, at Liverpool it's Pep Lijnders role.
Would you say he's more a man-manager, than a tactician?

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
You didn't read the Times link that's been posted by about 17 different posters saying an emergency meet has been arranged at 7pm and that Ole's severance is a key agenda point?
I did see it, but only seen one source claiming it. Find it odd that others haven’t caught wind of it and said the same thing if true.

Judas

Open to offers
The obsession with what rival fans are singing is bizarre. What next, a petition to rename the Munich tunnel because Liverpool and Leeds fans sing about the disaster at least twice a season?
Its not obsession is it? I can't remember a whole league joining together to mock a team before, it's kind of unheard of? It's impressively tragic.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Wait a minute, who the feck is still defending him at this stage? Who does are board consist of, the fecking spice boys?
That tweet is stating the bleeding obvious. If you reversed it and said the opposite it would sound insane, which is a good sign it wasn't worth saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.