Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
No I understood the context.

If they're that upset by him getting sacked then they should have performed like a United player, I mean we all expected us to beat Watford and get trounced by Chelsea, we thought even we're not bad enough to get beaten by Watford let alone humiliated - any players caught crying over this should be immediately utterly u for sale.
Even if it was Bruno? He has the most to lose here, he’s had a free ride since he arrived, that’s going to stop under new management.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Just a tweet from a nobody.

This sort of meeting is going to take time, they got to decide on compensation, staff, new manager candidates, interim. Fans think these meetings take all of 5mins but they won’t.

We won’t hear anything for about 48 hrs, I wouldn’t think.

Judas

Open to offers
No I understood the context.

If they're that upset by him getting sacked then they should have performed like a United player, I mean we all expected us to beat Watford and get trounced by Chelsea, we thought even we're not bad enough to get beaten by Watford let alone humiliated - any players caught crying over this should be immediately utterly u for sale.
Why on earth did you expect us to beat Watford? I don't get why anyone thought we would win today, we're shite.

Thiagoal

When news broke about Mourinho being sacked I was overjoyed. This all just feels a little sad like a loveable puppy being put down! A necessity but horrible

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
When news broke about Mourinho being sacked I was overjoyed. This all just feels a little sad like a loveable puppy being put down! A necessity but horrible
sometimes it’s best just to put the puppy out of its misery sooner rather than later. hopefully someone has a claw hammer to hand.

el3mel

Wait..holy fecking shit I missed the game. I can't believe the result ??

This can't be true. This is even far worse than my own expectation of Ole and it has been already rock bottom for a long time now.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Will never win a trophy as a manager now. Still can’t believe he choked the final.

el3mel

This is all the boards the fecking bastards. They had all the time in the world to sack him ever since the Liverpool 5-0 defeat. They had 2 full weeks of international break to make a change, but no..let's keep him because God knows why.

Hopeless club.

Glad that I missed this shit show.

BlueHaze

This can't be true. This is even far worse than my own expectation of Ole and it has been already rock bottom for a long time now.
Why not? You know how absolute crap we have been.

Droid_Repairs

He's done now, surely. Really don't expect him to be United manager by this time tomorrow.

DDG seemed mutinous in his interview.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
We we're probably going to draw or even win the game if not for Maguire. Betrayed by his own "amazing" captain and biggest signing. Poetic.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Paddy power paid out on Ole sack. That must mean something

Ixion

You won't believe the performance if you watch the highlights. It's a new low.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This is all the boards the fecking bastards. They had all the time in the world to sack him ever since the Liverpool 5-0 defeat. They had 2 full weeks of international break to make a change, but no..let's keep him because God knows why.

Hopeless club.

Maybe, just maybe, they were keeping him only because they were in talks with Zidane and waiting for his answer. Maybe...

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Ddg was best player

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
It was actually pretty impressive how shit we were. For example, if our board's goal was to play fascinating football, that was pretty much it, but in a bad way.

Something like Barcelona under Pep, just on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
Get every one in a position of power out of this club! Factory reset the fecking thing

Status
Not open for further replies.