• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I feel sad and excited at the same time.

I really hate this had to happen for Ole as he really did care for us, but it's for the best.

Like putting down a sick pet.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It’s obviously a money decision. How much does it cost to remove Ole, how much does it cost to hire a replacement and how much more does the team need spending on it - and more importantly what will the return be.
If Joel is making the call, it has feck all to do with on field performance and winning anything in a sporting sense.
Why does your CEO having to make this call have "feck all" to do with on field performances? I don't get the point.

LARulz

I feel sad and excited at the same time.

I really hate this had to happen for Ole as he really did care for us, but it's for the best.

Like putting down a sick pet.
Agree, it's a sad Yaay but still relieved

I will enjoy knowing we COULD be great again till the board hire Rodgers

oreon

Fabrizio Romano on Twitter: "Internal discussions ongoing between Man United officials on Saturday night. Solskjær job still at ‘serious risk’ - part of the board wants to sack him. #MUFC Joel Glazer is the one who will decide soon. Candidates to replace Ole + timing [Villarreal fame in 48h] will be key. https://t.co/4fiZGv4mTb" / Twitter

It's ridiculous, business malpractice, it's a clown-show, an embarrassment, a joke that he still the manager. And this was after the Leicester game. Then game the Liverpool disaster, then City and now Watford.
And there's still a decent chance he's still the manager come Tuesday. I am beyond words.
If you want to project any semblance of competence he should be sacked NOW. We have a pivotal game, you can't go into that game with this hanging over the clubs head.
It's like the Glazers live in some fantasy world. Literally everyone, even the Ole-inners can see that he's done. Get it over with. I don't understand their thinking. The only reason I can think of he's still here, is that they're waiting him out to resign so they can avoid paying compensation.
The dithering in sacking Ole from the Leicester game is one of the worst displays of mismanagements/incompetency I've seen in the highest level of football. It's just shocking even from Glazers

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Again it beggars belief that they gave him an extension this summer and gave the rest of the staff an extension after that. Seriously people in charge of this club couldn’t be more clueless

the_cliff

Yeah, interesting that it's Duncan Castles that broke the news, maybe the stuff he was saying about Zidane was true.

Mendes must be talking to him.

Dempsey19

Hes gone ?? If this is true then it will be the happiest I've been in a long time.

But the sadness will return when I see Carrick and Fletcher or Brendan Rodgers managing the team.:(

Drifter

American
What took them so long. Ole will always be a legend as a footballer, but he was never cut out to be at the wheel at OT

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
There will be a lot of recriminations in the coming days. He deserved to go, but some of the vitriol has been too much. Calling him a cnut etc. The last two seasons have been the most I've enjoyed watching United since Fergie left. He did a lot to turn around the toxic Mourinho era. He's been found out ultimately, but he's done a lot of good work too. Once it went bad, it went really bad. But I never doubted for a moment that he did anything other than his best. He just wasn't good enough in the end. Let's show some class people.

Enigma_87

You know who
There will be a lot of recriminations in the coming days. He deserved to go, but some of the vitriol has been too much. Calling him a cnut etc. The last two seasons have been the most I've enjoyed watching United since Fergie left. He did a lot to turn around the toxic Mourinho era. He's been found out ultimately, but he's done a lot of good work too. Once it went bad, it went really bad. But I never doubted for a moment that he did anything other than his best. He just wasn't good enough in the end. Let's show some class people.
You need to take off your red tinted specs mate. Half a billion spend and won feck all considered a success? Feck me how low has some of our support fallen.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Glazer, Woodward, Judge... football men, talking about Manchester United matters.

Tweets like these makes me think another appointment will be just another free fall trajectory.
Club is fecked as long as those parasites are in charge.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
You need to take off your red tinted specs mate. Half a billion spend and won feck all considered a success? Feck me how low has some of our support fallen.
I never used the word success. Instead of taking off my red tinted specs, maybe you just need to put some on. Any.

pascell

The fact that he hasn't been sacked yet with an official announcement by the club is just embarrassing. It took us less than an a few hours of the final whistle to announce LvG had been sacked and that was after him winning an FA Cup.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Why does he get credit for giving his best? This is top-level football, everyone is giving their best.

Enigma_87

You know who
I never used the word success. Instead of taking off my red tinted specs, maybe you just need to put some on. Any.
there’s absolutely no positives in his reign considering he was on a verge of being sacked in pretty much every 5-6 months ever since he took the job.
He was saved times and times again by individual effort and was basically a one trick pony - the Daniel James of managers.

I’m really looking forward at the next job he will take where he won’t have the comfort of being unsackable and without the 500m pounds to stay in the job to see how he will fare.

As a player he is a legend for what he did, as a manager a complete fraud who managed to stay in a job for a two years more than his expiry date.

Status
Not open for further replies.