• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
We have match on tuesday. So interim makes sense.
They’ve had WEEKS to sort a successor or even a passable interim.

Chelsea employ managers like Benitez as interims ffs.

If this is the best ‘idea’ they can come up with what can you say…?

And if it goes even mildly well you just know what’ll happen!

BlueHaze

2 weeks of international break. Conte was available on a 1 and a half year deal. They let him go to Spurs and then sack ole after the internationals anyway.

Yep, this club truly has a bright future under these owners.

Dominos

Yeah, interesting that it's Duncan Castles that broke the news, maybe the stuff he was saying about Zidane was true.

Mendes must be talking to him.
Mendes isn't even Zidane's agent as far as I'm aware, and he certainly wouldn't know when we schedule our board meetings.

Castles is probably just better connected than people care to accept, not just with Mendes. God knows how he gets these connections with him being such a massive twat.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
They’ve had WEEKS to sort a successor or even a passable interim.

Chelsea employ managers like Benitez as interims ffs.

If this is the best ‘idea’ they can come up with what can you say…?

And if it goes even mildly well you just know what’ll happen!
Interim doesn’t mean they will continue till the end of the season. We have to play on Tuesday and someone has to take charge.

the_cliff

Mendes isn't even Zidane's agent as far as I'm aware, and he certainly wouldn't know when we schedule our board meetings.

Castles is probably just better connected than people care to accept, not just with Mendes. God knows how he gets these connections with him being such a massive twat.
Mendes is Ronaldo's agent, you think Ronaldo wouldn't know if Ole is being sacked or not ?

Although now I've thought about it, it was Neil Custis who first mentioned him being sacked, he also said he'd be paid 7.5 mill compensation (like Castles just said). Custis mentioned this 4 hours ago.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...twitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637435511

I guess there's also the chance it was guesswork by both journalists.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not official. Does it need it's own thread yet?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
2 weeks of international break. Conte was available on a 1 and a half year deal. They let him go to Spurs and then sack ole after the internationals anyway.

Yep, this club truly has a bright future under these owners.
This part cracks me up. Especially since it implies that a win at Watford could somehow have changed the whole picture :lol: :houllier:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s a club legend. Always will be. Treat him with the respect he deserves.

spiriticon

Where's Guus Hiddink? He's done this interim thing before and surely he's a better choice than Carrick ffs

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Nice, Fabrizio with the ‘inside scoop’ after ten minutes of googling. Hope he puts a detailed breakdown in his next video… ‘sources say board are unhappy after being hammered four times in the last six games…’ agent Romano delivers again!

CM10

Again it beggars belief that they gave him an extension this summer and gave the rest of the staff an extension after that. Seriously people in charge of this club couldn’t be more clueless
I'm not sure whether they actually followed through on the contracts for his staff in the end, but you're right.

Our board are more concerned with the appearance of stability than actually thinking things through, the school of Gary Neville. Same thing happened with Mourinho, and in both instances made their dismissals more prolonged and complicated.

Stringer

There will be a lot of recriminations in the coming days. He deserved to go, but some of the vitriol has been too much. Calling him a cnut etc. The last two seasons have been the most I've enjoyed watching United since Fergie left. He did a lot to turn around the toxic Mourinho era. He's been found out ultimately, but he's done a lot of good work too. Once it went bad, it went really bad. But I never doubted for a moment that he did anything other than his best. He just wasn't good enough in the end. Let's show some class people.
Calling him a cnut is clearly unacceptable, however, the resources he was given and the results do not indicate he did a "lot of good work". Solskjaer did the bare minimum required to keep the job and nearly all the other "elite" clubs would have sacked him long before this.

Dempsey19

Can anyone explain to me why he gets compensation?

If I'm fired from my job for being terrible at it week in and week out then its tough on me isnt it?

LJJT

fecking disgrace by this group of players as it was under Moyes as it was under LVG as it was under JM. SAF himself is the only one who has any fecking authority under this shower of shit and whilst I get everyone blames OGS you really need to blame all the players all this forum thinks is saintly. Cos they are shit

Stringer

If I'm fired from my job for being terrible at it week in and week out then its tough on me isnt it?
Have you signed a multi-year contract which likely stipulates some form of compensation if sacked early? If not, I'm not sure what you're on about.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.

Because our nutcracker of a CEO gave him a new contract for failing to best Villarreal in the EL final.

redshaw

Props to big dunc don't think he was guessing with the info but I was expecting it a 11pm ish or Sunday morning

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser

You still get severance pay

Skills

Snitch
fecking disgrace by this group of players as it was under Moyes as it was under LVG as it was under JM. SAF himself is the only one who has any fecking authority under this shower of shit and whilst I get everyone blames OGS you really need to blame all the players all this forum thinks is saintly. Cos they are shit
Sorry, who are the group left from Moyes again?

Status
Not open for further replies.