Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominos

Mendes is Ronaldo's agent, you think Ronaldo wouldn't know if Ole is being sacked or not ?

Although now I've thought about it, it was Neil Custis who first mentioned him being sacked, he also said he'd be paid 7.5 mill compensation (like Castles just said). Custis mentioned this 4 hours ago.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...twitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1637435511

I guess there's also the chance it was guesswork by both journalists.
It's a weird one because the players will only know if Ole's getting sacked if Ole has been told himself and said his goodbyes. Woodward isn't texting Ronaldo that Ole is gonna be sacked in a few hours. If the players know he's gone, then yeah sure the journos will know too. But the players wouldn't know about a 7pm board meeting, nor Ole's compensation package. Custis' story is likely correct, though ultimately if someone's getting credit for the scoop on this one it should probably be Castles.

Superden

fecking disgrace by this group of players as it was under Moyes as it was under LVG as it was under JM. SAF himself is the only one who has any fecking authority under this shower of shit and whilst I get everyone blames OGS you really need to blame all the players all this forum thinks is saintly. Cos they are shit
It is a constant theme over the last few years..

Kaos

Fletcher as interim? They'll probably keep Carrick and McKenna then.

Hopefully the new manager does a clean sweep and the chuckle brothers are shown the door too.

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Thank feck for that. Like pain medicine. Thanks to Ole for doing his best. I’m sure most peoples fond memories of him as super sub extraordinaire remain intact or will gradually return. Onwards.

Red Star One

cares about the club, not ego, yet until the very last moment, despite of everything proving he’s incapable to manage United, he was still convinced he’s the man for the job and should continue. Yeah, so much about caring about the club

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
God help us if Fletcher wins against Chelsea. That’s a three year contract in the bag.

the_cliff

Serious question, why Fletcher ? I mean Carrick has been coaching with Ole and Jose for a while now, so why Fletcher ?
If i'm correct the only coaching experience Fletch has is the under 16s.

Bwuk

Zero issue with Fletcher taking it on a interim if it’s just until we appoint someone. We play again on Tuesday.

If its a long term thing ill be disappointed.

el3mel

The nightmare is finally over.

Time to take a deep breath of relief.

Footballs looks interesting again finally.

vivaronaldo

Fletcher should be used till we find a permanent replacement … no more getting sucked in to emotional wins and handing out contracts to amateurs

PoTMS

Sack our legend that was responsible for arguably our finest moment for... Darren Fletcher.

Laurencio

I mean.. Steve Bruce is right there. Are we pretending he doesn't exist? He'd be a much better interim than Fletcher - or did the board not make any contingency plans over the last 3-4 weeks?

Status
Not open for further replies.