Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteManic

Why doesn't Ferguson just take it instead of managing from the stands with these last two appointments? Leaving in 2013 was always about protecting his legacy and since he is the one damaging the club.

Zoo

Serious question, why Fletcher ? I mean Carrick has been coaching with Ole and Jose for a while now, so why Fletcher ?
If i'm correct the only coaching experience Fletch has is the under 16s.
Maybe Carrick is going too. Who knows? Fletcher is a break from Ole and his staff at least.

OmarUnited4ever

Fletcher should not be an interim for more than a 2-3 games, until another caretaker is found (a caretaker should be a manager with some experience to help stabalise the team until end of the season) and then a quality head coach should be brought in in the summer..

Zoo

Why doesn't Ferguson just take it instead of managing from the stands with these last two appointments. He was always about protecting his legacy and yet he is the one damaging the club.
Don’t take it out on Ferguson. This is on the Glazers and Woodward

InspiRED

Supports
Outraged snowflakes
Fletcher now :lol: They had so much time since Liverpool and fletcher is their best bet?

CONTE WAS THERE WITHOUT A JOB!!!

facepalm is going to become official posture of Utd fans.

Ole90+3

No it's. Fletcher or not I will take anyone now as long as it's an interim and not permanent.
There’s absolutely no guarantee that the next long term appointment will be much of a success. Do you actually trust the higher management to make the correct decisions in this regard. Come on

BlueHaze

Why doesn't Ferguson just take it instead of managing from the stands with these last two appointments? Leaving in 2013 was always about protecting his legacy and since he is the one damaging the club.
How the hell is he the one damaging the club when we have an entire board that has responsibility to take decisions. They only take advice from Sir Alex. He doesn't have the final say.

PeteManic

Rumour that Ed has been ringing round the kebab shops up north looking for another ex-legend who never answers his phone on a Saturday evening as his hands and face are normally covered in lettuce and mayo.

McTerminator

cares about the club, not ego, yet until the very last moment, despite of everything proving he’s incapable to manage United, he was still convinced he’s the man for the job and should continue. Yeah, so much about caring about the club
Nobody should question his love for the club.

He made a mistake staying this long, but the club made the much bigger mistake of keeping him this long.

Ole did a lot of good for the club but should have been quickly shown the door after Liverpool.

If he had been booted after the Liverpool result most people would be applauding his efforts and looking forward to the new manager taking us forward from the platform he built.

However, our board is incompetent. They wait forever when things go bad and they wait until we are back in the pits of despair before acting.

If the board would simply make the right (and obvious) decision at the appropriate time we would not have to build up from the bottom every fecking time.

You are right to be angry, but be angry with the board.

el3mel

There’s absolutely no guarantee that the next long term appointment will be much of a success. Do you actually trust the higher management to make the correct decisions in this regard. Come on
There's no guarantee about anything. You can hire Pep and still there is a possibility they will fail. If the next manager fails he will be sacked too.

But Ole's period has been an absolute nightmare and I'm glad it's finally. The amount of relief I am feeling now thinking I will never see him on our touch line again is enough.

This last few months made me hate watching football.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Ole sacked , Darren in temporary charge.
Serous question are we in a better situation ?
Yes. Ole lost the dressing room. They wanted him out and weren’t playing for him.

Is Fletcher a better manager than Ole? Of course not, but I’ll take him as an interim boss for a couple of weeks over a Solskjaer that’s lost the players.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Not sure why people are getting upset with fletcher taking charge. We need someone for Tuesday game.

Ralph1386

Someone needs to clarify what the word temporary means with regards to Fletcher. Is is temporary as in the next game? Or temporary as in the next month? Or the rest of the season?

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Yes. Ole lost the dressing room. They wanted him out and weren’t playing for him.

Is Fletcher a better manager than Ole? Of course not, but I’ll take him as an interim boss for a couple of weeks over a Solskjaer that’s lost the players.
I would be worried if he does well tbh. This idiotic board will make him the permanent manager

Kurton

fecking disgrace by this group of players as it was under Moyes as it was under LVG as it was under JM. SAF himself is the only one who has any fecking authority under this shower of shit and whilst I get everyone blames OGS you really need to blame all the players all this forum thinks is saintly. Cos they are shit
Enough of this Ole defense. First of all except for 2-3 players none of the players currently are from Moyes's time. And its the players digging Ole out of mud every single game till last weeks is because Ole is still here as manager. Some of them may not be good enough to play for Utd week in week out, but players are not to blame for the shambles we are in.

Is the correct answer.

It becomes a worry if Fletcher is being considered for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.