Ole Wins The 2021/2022 Premier League!

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
What do you think he should do to prove to you that he deserves yet ANOTHER season!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
What do you think he should do to prove to you that he deserves yet ANOTHER season!
Nothing he could do - it will be his time to go.

Seriously with all these Ole threads?

spiriticon

If you win the league, then next season you defend it. Then again and again and again until your trophy count reaches the stars.

That's the mentality you need as Man United manager. If you get bored of winning, it's time to resign.

shaky

Good time to quit while we're ahead and sign a real manager. He was lucky that we had so many penalties and City and Liverpool and the other 17 teams were so poor. Tainted win beacuse he relied too much on our good players. I hear Poch is available after his sacking.

Mickson

Two months without United, and people have already gone in "player A gets better the less they play," mode. i.e., Bailly and Tuanzebe style. United was so fantastic against Villarreal, can see City and Chelsea shaking from that fantastic football United showed.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Two months without United, and people have already gone in "player A gets better the less they play," i.e., Bailly and Tuanzebe style. United was so fantastic against Villarreal, can see City and Chelsea shaking from that fantastic football United showed.
I'm hardly shaking at the football Chelsea player either pal

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Fair play to him. Can't believe that Norwich were 5000/1 when they appointed him

lysglimt

Scout
I find it amusing that season after season there are threads asking what he should do to keep his job - and every year the requirements get harder. I wonder what will happen if he wins us the league - he needs a quadruple to keep his job ?

We can argue that finishing 3 or 4th isnt good enough at United, but as long as he stays up there - he will keep his job. As for trophies - we will start winning them as long as we are a consistent top-3/4 side

Revan

Assumptionman
Compete for the title. Not necessarily win it, cause no one can guarantee it, but we need to compete for the title. By that I mean, be within 5 points of the leader in the last 3 matches.

Also, pass the group stage of UCL and preferably do not get eliminated in the next round. Winning one of the domestic cups would be nice too, but not necessarily.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Compete for the title. Not necessarily win it, cause no one can guarantee it, but we need to compete for the title. By that I mean, be within 5 points of the leader in the last 3 matches.

Also, pass the group stage of UCL and preferably do not get eliminated in the next round. Winning one of the domestic cups would be nice too, but not necessarily.
did you mean to post this in the other Ole thread that was created today?

Revan

Assumptionman
I find it amusing that season after season there are threads asking what he should do to keep his job - and every year the requirements get harder. I wonder what will happen if he wins us the league - he needs a quadruple to keep his job ?

We can argue that finishing 3 or 4th isnt good enough at United, but as long as he stays up there - he will keep his job. As for trophies - we will start winning them as long as we are a consistent top-3/4 side
Of course the requirements are higher as they should. He is spending more than any other manager, and as you said an eternal third or fourth place is not good enough. He either needs to show that he has what is needed to compete for the big trophies (and preferably win something) or it means that he has reached his ceiling. Which I guess we agree, it is not what we want (finishing in UCL zone but not competing for the title/UCL).

Revan

Assumptionman
did you mean to post this in the other Ole thread that was created today?
From OP I thought it is about what do you think Ole should do to deserve another year. Rechecking it, you are right, it is one of those useless top red threads.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

From OP I thought it is about what do you think Ole should do to deserve another year. Rechecking it, you are right, it is one of those useless top red threads.
It’s fecking sarcasm because the other thread despite being given a new 3yr deal is STILL someone debating what he should or should not do to deserve another year.

The man has just guided us to the best finish in years and people still want him out or are questioning his ability, it’s a fecking joke