"Ole's first real test"

MattyLT

"Test Ole's reel first" (worst joke in the universe):

Three blokes walk into a pub. Actually, one of them doesn't come into the story until later, so for now just think of it as two blokes walking into a pub. Anyways, one bloke says onto the other: "I've been thinking of getting into watching highlights reels lately, but I don't know which player to start with. Would you recommend someone? "Yeah, sure" says the other. "Test Ole's reel first".

Meanwhile, the third bloke had gotten himself into an argument with someone at different table, who was slagging of the entire idea of highlights reels at all. "I don't get it", he said. "Every week there's more football on the telly, and yet some people have this urge to dig up old reels to watch again. I mean, isn't there already enough football?" To which the third bloke responded: "Well, at least you should test Ole's reel first, before you..."

big rons sovereign

"Test Ole's reel first" (worst joke in the universe):

Three blokes walk into a pub. Actually, one of them doesn't come into the story until later, so for now just think of it as two blokes walking into a pub. Anyways, one bloke says onto the other: "I've been thinking of getting into watching highlights reels lately, but I don't know which player to start with. Would you recommend someone? "Yeah, sure" says the other. "Test Ole's reel first".

Meanwhile, the third bloke had gotten himself into an argument with someone at different table, who was slagging of the entire idea of highlights reels at all. "I don't get it", he said. "Every week there's more football on the telly, and yet some people have this urge to dig up old reels to watch again. I mean, isn't there already enough football?" To which the third bloke responded: "Well, at least you should test Ole's reel first, before you..."
I hate you......:nervous:

FreddieTheReddie

What is more annoying? Seeing this joke in the matchday thread sometimes or constantly seeing it as a thread title in the main forum?

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
It’s annoying because it’s inaccurate. The joke should be updated to Ole’s 10th real test or something like that.