Oli McBurnie...

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Well it makes a change from the media trained fake interviews you only get from players now anyway....

On the positive side, at least not happy to be relegated and got some fight in him. Guessing he'll get done for criminal damage and / or assault for that.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arsenal
Doesn’t look great but needs context.
sheffield united “footballer” oil macburny, violently assaults a disabled fan with down’s syndrome who was happily cheering for his favourite footballer.

macburny was drugged up after a night of drugs and hitting women with his words, hands and fists, took great offence to being spotted in public, lashing out at the small girl with cerebral palsy in an unprovoked manner. macburny then insulted many different religions, before spitting on a ww2 memorial.

sheffield united have probably declined to comment.

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, there might have been a dangerous spider on the guy's phone, so he has to smash it, and he was clearly just bundling the guy to stop him choking on a baguette or something

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
3 young lads think they're the business and start mouthing off, suddenly get scared when he isn't in the mood to take any and proceed to shit their pants :lol:

Surprised things like this don't happen more often to be honest.

Last edited:

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I just mean it needs to be clear what’s gone on. Shouldn’t be hitting kids obviously and I don’t like his attitude at all as it is but would be interesting to know what’s provoked it.

Ludens the Red

I’d say the context is Oli McBurnie walking towards what looks like a teenage boy, attempting to break his phone and giving him a beat down.
Now I’d guess that teenage boy is a Wednesday fan and probably gave him some verbal shit but that sort of reaction is inexcusable. As a footballer it’s partly his responsibility to know better.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I want to know what phone it is... Seems fairly sturdy
Get yourself a nice phone case and one of those "bomb proof" screen protectors and your phone can also be safe from footballer attacks.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
This could be the cause of his mystery injury :houllier:

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Obviously there's not a lot of context here but I'm not sure there's ever justification for hitting a kid. Teenagers are little feckers but you can't just hit them when they're being annoying, as much as you'd like to.

Tallis

Proof that civilisation has peaked and is now heading downwards.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Don’t know the full story, but in principle, I’m all for celebs acting like this if sufficiently provoked. People think they are entitled to treat them as they wish, some of them need to be taught a lesson.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
McBurnie (CF) season stats:
23 games
1 goal
1 assist
2 yellow cards
1 arrest

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t know the full story, but in principle, I’m all for celebs acting like this if sufficiently provoked. People think they are entitled to treat them as they wish, some of them need to be taught a lesson.
You’re for celebrities breaking the law? He committed battery and criminal damage at the very least.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
You’re for celebrities breaking the law? He committed battery and criminal damage at the very least.
Who cares? Oooh, ‘breaking the law’. I’m for men standing their ground. I’m not a lawyer and couldn’t care less in this instance what the law says. I’m for the principle of people getting what they ask for if they go looking for it. McBurnie could face repercussions for this, I’d still be in favour of what he did.

Right and wrong and legal and illegal are two different things. Well, often the same thing, but not always, to me.

DWelbz19

Who cares? Oooh, ‘breaking the law’. I’m for men standing their ground. I’m not a lawyer and couldn’t care less in this instance what the law says. I’m for the principle of people getting what they ask for if they go looking for it. McBurnie could face repercussions for this, I’d still be in favour of what he did.

Right and wrong and legal and illegal are two different things. Well, often the same thing, but not always, to me.
Hard nut, you.

Chairman Steve

If the context is these guys were videoing him for like over 10-15 mins before that, following him around and he’d gradually got more agitated after initially being cordial then just snapped, then I could understand that.

Not to mention he’s probably on super fecking strict COVID rules from the club, so any form of public contact is advised against and he can’t help it if some guys are shoving a smartphone in his face.

DWelbz19

Whereas you sound like a square and a softie. Probably wear those open toe sandals with straps and buckles. :)
Bootcutter jeans talking to me about drip. Not taking that

Withnail

Well done he's 15

cjj

Supports
Spurs
Not to mention he’s probably on super fecking strict COVID rules from the club, so any form of public contact is advised against and he can’t help it if some guys are shoving a smartphone in his face.
Marching up to the fan and instigating that contact is a bit of a contradiction to that suggestion, no?

(Assuming it wasn't Inspector Gadget going "go-go-gadget-arms" from 100 yards away filming it)

Butty19

If the context is these guys were videoing him for like over 10-15 mins before that, following him around and he’d gradually got more agitated after initially being cordial then just snapped, then I could understand that.

That basically is the context. I’ve seen another video and to be honest it’s no wonder he snapped.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Well done he's 15
Is that confirmed info, or because everyone kept writing in comments that ‘the guy’s like 15?’.

And I still couldn’t care less anyway. 15 year olds are old enough to take lives and do so often enough. It’s not like McBurnie broke a bottle on his head or something. A 15 year old isn’t too young to deserve a slap for acting a fool. Would possibly do him some good.

Withnail

Is that confirmed info, or because everyone kept writing in comments that ‘the guy’s like 15?’.

And I still couldn’t care less anyway. 15 year olds are old enough to take lives and do so often enough. It’s not like McBurnie broke a bottle on his head or something. A 15 year old isn’t too young to deserve a slap for acting a fool. Would possibly do him some good.
Advocating that grown men 'stand up for themselves' by beating up teenagers and suggesting it would do them some good is absolutely pathetic.

Judas

Open to offers

This is such an old fashioned and weird way of wanting a modern society to run. I can't quite compute it. Surprised you're not saying "Those snowflakes deserved to be taught a lesson!".