Only Fools and Horses Christmas Special Draft Finale - Himann vs Edgar

With all players at their peak, which team do you think would win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Finally voted for Himann on the basis of his marvelous front three + WBs. Drafting Seeler in an unrestricted round to get the best out of Eusebio was a great move. The Portuguese decides this match for me.

Himannv

Excellent game from you, @Edgar Allan Pillow and this was a fantastic final - I love so many of your players actually so I didn't want to criticize too much.

Kudos to @Šjor Bepo and the other committee members - this was a very challenging draft at times, but it really got me to think out of the box a lot. Really pleased to finally win one of these - it's one big item off the bucket list.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Congratulations and well done @Himannv , the first one is always special, especially in a tough draft.

And equally well done Edgar.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Congrats @Himannv , picking up the right players along to the final.

Such a shame to lose Desailly, @Edgar Allan Pillow . I just thought you defence is a bit weak against such attack.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Managed to miss this. Well done to both of you, getting to the end with such brilliant teams with so much feck ups from sjor is fascinating in itself.

Must say, himan evolution as a manager from when he started it until now is quite something. Really deserved this and is my favorite for the annual "Julian Nagelsmann" award at the end of the year being the brightest prospect in the game right now.

Himannv

Cheers mate.

Actually we should have an awards night kind of thing and give out awards for the best team, manager of the year, biggest controversy, etc. Might be fun.