Only Fools and Horses Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
3. himannv 1) A. Nesta 2) R. Baggio 3) K. De Bruyne 4) C. Gentile 5) D. Godin 6) M. Owen 7) R. Bonhof 8) R. Lambert 9) C. Azpilicueta 10) J. Oblak 11) J. Heynckes 12) J. Kohler 13) Eusebio 14) D. Alves 15) P. Vieira 16) J. da Costa 17) J. Johnstone 18) S. McTominay 19) Zico 20) G. Pallister 21) R. Krol

5. EAP 1) M. Desailly 2) E. Davids 3) D. Alves 4) P. Evra 5) D. Bergkamp 6) O. Hargreaves 7) R. Carvalho 8) J. Lingard 9) E. Hazard 10) Van der Sar 11) Drogba 12) D. Edwards 13) M. Kempes 14) G. Cohen 15) J. Terry 16) Thiago A. 17) P. Littbarski 18) J. Mata 19) M. Platini 20) G. Bailey 21) F. Rijkaard

Block List

G.Muller, Pele, Beckenbauer, Maradona, Matthaus, Ronaldo, Cristiano, Di Stefano, Puskas, Garrincha, Xavi, Messi, Cruyff, Scholes, Vidic, Suarez, Stam, Kane, Henderson, Dier, Delph, Shearer, Cantona, Bremner, Aguero, Overmars, Ginola, Matic, Cavani, Zico, Desailly

Šjor Bepo

Free pick for the final, this will be the only player you will add to your team. Pick will be done in a sheep format, you have 24 hours to send.
Good luck!
@Himannv @Edgar Allan Pillow

Šjor Bepo

Round 1 Results

Edgar FAIL sadly not, its a pass
Himann PASS

You have 24 hours to send your pick Edgar

Tiber

I have seen these draft threads on Redcafe for years, still don't have the foggiest wtf is going on, but they seem interesting

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
I have seen these draft threads on Redcafe for years, still don't have the foggiest wtf is going on, but they seem interesting
Nothing complex. Each draft requires you to draft a full playing team and play others to find a winner.

They each have different pool of players, different criteria, etc to make things challenging and interesting.

If you're interested in different players, tactics both old and new, it's a good chance to play manager yourself.

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
With the final now done, cheers for doing this Sjor. There was a point when I hated both the draft and you, but in hindsight it was a great one :D

Fun theme, and teams had an interesting mix of players. Only thing I still don't like are sheep rounds with total duds. Can make match discussions a bit formalistic and boring, and takes away the focus from the teams as a whole.

Best categories were Uncle Albert and Tony Angelino :lol:

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!