Only Fools and Horses Draft

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Oh, I thought you are already in.

@2mufc0 Jose he is not. A Mr. Consistency. Very close to tier 1 and probably will achieve that in near future.
:lol: thanks Jim, I think I'm the Netherlands of the drafting world, always failing at semi and final stage.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
:lol: thanks Jim, I think I'm the Netherlands of the drafting world, always failing at semi and final stage.
You can argue that all of Hungary, Netherlands and Brazil 1982 were left more foundly in people's memory so you are golden.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
There is lack of genuine appreciation for that invitation as it took a lot of effort. Am giving them by tonight or I will go with another description.

@Skizzo is only one with a free card. He actually saves people's life and has millions of kids.
It was great :)

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
I'd gladly be the England of drafts. Even if you don't win, there should always be hype about your team :D

Synco

Lucio's #1 Fan
Caving in to popular demand (just Sjor, tbh), I'll join to fill up the numbers.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
It's awfully nice of you to think of me, and I do very much feel honoured and humbled, if a bit in disbelief, to be mentioned alongside this veritable pantheon of German forum greats, it's just I understand very little or rather nothing about what is supposed to be going on in this thread. I also don't know the show or any characters from it. I don't even know what exactly a 'draft' game is. I'm not even qualified yet to just simply reply to your full post, as it contains media. I apologize. I need to watch and learn a bit, first.

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
in hope we can get the numbers by tonight you guys can send your characters via PM(half of you already done that tbf), include all three of us and name the convo by your name.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
in hope we can get the numbers by tonight you guys can send your characters via PM(half of you already done that tbf), include all three of us and name the convo by your name.
Yeah, with your actual name, not the character name. Someone very well known to me did this.

Last edited:

Šjor Bepo

just saw @RedTiger lurking the hooligan scene, the only gang you should join is a groovy gang so sign up!

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
3 people want to run a draft. 4 people want to team up.

And then we wonder why we struggle to fill in the numbers.

Šjor Bepo

3 people want to run a draft. 4 people want to team up.

And then we wonder why we struggle to fill in the numbers.
fort and invi dont want to play so thats why they in the committee.....this AM feckers should be burned though.

Šjor Bepo

I must be missing something because I count 14 without him
you have a list in the OP, who is missing? Most of it was done over phone so wouldnt surprise me if i missed someone :D