oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
So ungrateful.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Jesus christ his name ends sipan - I always read it as spian.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
it’s mcgraths-i-pan, pronounced like marzipan. it’s the origin of the phrase “as useful as a mcgrathsipan dildo”
is pretty much the way I got the name when I was younger - my mother was a cake baker and I always had Marzipan

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
I always saw the name as "marzipan", and I'm a massive fan of marzipan. My mum used to make her own and when she did she'd also make two little marzipan ducks and put them in the fridge for my sis and me when we got back from school, It was like Pavlov - we'd see a cake being covered and go straight to the fridge.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
is pretty much the way I got the name when I was younger - my mother was a cake baker and I always had Marzipan
This sounds like complete bullshit. There's something in this guys we need to weasel it out of him.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I always saw the name as "marzipan", and I'm a massive fan of marzipan. My mum used to make her own and when she did she'd also make two little marzipan ducks and put them in the fridge for my sis and me when we got back from school, It was like Pavlov - we'd see a cake being covered and go straight to the fridge.
That's a lovely story Penna but this isn't the time for duck cakes. We need to Guantanamo the truth out of him.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I always thought it was a reference to Saipan. Which he just misspelled or something. In hindsight, I dunno why I ever thought that that makes sense.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
That's a lovely story Penna but this isn't the time for duck cakes. We need to Guantanamo the truth out of him.
i would not be against watercolourboarding him.

between the hours 6pm and 6am his cell shall remain pitch black. wonky circus music will play, clown laughs and flashes of light will permeate the awkwardness. if he dares to drop off through all this, he will be shocked awake.

during the hours of 6am-6pm, the real watercolourboarding begins. he is tied to a chair, eyes clamped open, whilst marie meredeth talks him through her entire back catalogue of shit painings. each somehow worse than the last.

only then will we learn the truth/break him completely.