Oops error in sending PMs

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I keep getting this error when sending PMs. Mostly on mobile but even on destop/laptop. Any idea how to stop this happening?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
What are you doing that triggers the error? Are you sending PMs directly from their profiles, or are you typing their username on the 'Start a new conversation' screen? There was an error with the latter weeks ago that Niall fixed but maybe another problem has cropped back up since.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
What are you doing that triggers the error? Are you sending PMs directly from their profiles, or are you typing their username on the 'Start a new conversation' screen? There was an error with the latter weeks ago that Niall fixed but maybe another problem has cropped back up since.
I'm sending messages in already existing conversations. There have no text speak in the them and generally have had team line-ups formatted like-

---------------RvN----------------
Giggs------------------Solksjaer
---------Keane--Scholes---------

etc

This is the image of the message I get (sorry about the size)

Damien

Staff
I'm sending messages in already existing conversations. There have no text speak in the them and generally have had team line-ups formatted like-

---------------RvN----------------
Giggs------------------Solksjaer
---------Keane--Scholes---------
Are you getting the error for messages you send without the team line-ups?

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
I've tried it now without one and it went through fine. That said I have had line-up ones go through recently.

Physiocrat

Has No Mates
Just tried it now with a line-up and it was fine. That said I did it on my laptop. I think it is worse when using my phone

Damien

Staff
Guys, the Admin/Mod Help Forum is for serious replies from staff only.
I've tried it now without one and it went through fine. That said I have had line-up ones go through recently.
Just tried it now with a line-up and it was fine. That said I did it on my laptop. I think it is worse when using my phone
Thanks. Will have to wait for @Niall to see as the issue is server side and only he can deal with that. My questions were to try and pinpoint how the errors were triggering and your responses were very helpful, thank you.