Oppos: Great goals from your team that are often forgotten

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
What is one of the great goals from your (non-United) team that you believe has been forgotten.

First one that springs to mind for Chelsea is Zhirkov vs Spartak:

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
The peak of Juve’s 2010s cycle, aka Mandzukic’s goal (1-1) vs Real in the 2017 CL final. It ended 1-4, Agnelli went mad and bought Ronaldo from that same Real, the rest is pretty sad history… but THAT goal, folks….

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
I remember that Zhirkov goal, not sure if because it's a belter or if I was obsessed with Russians playing in the PL at the time.

Wasn't ever really known but any excuse to post it

valeron21

A goal that I think patrick viera scored at anfield, can’t remember how it goes but remember thinking ‘that’s a beautiful goal’ if anyone has a link I’d like to see it again and see if it was as good as I thought but I saw the underrated oppo goals and immediately thought of that one …

Wittmann45

Zaki had a weird career. He looked like he could be one of the best strikers in the PL when he first got to Wigan and then after a few months he just stopped scoring and he really seemed to stop caring at all about football

Gazza

For Spurs, there was Erik Edman at Anfield. I always wondered why players didn't do this more often, just welt it in to the top corner from 40 yards. Looks so simple.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
I remember that Zhirkov goal, not sure if because it's a belter or if I was obsessed with Russians playing in the PL at the time.

Wasn't ever really known but any excuse to post it

god i miss long range attempts :(

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
I don't know how many people remember Lisandro Lopez (Probably for his time at Porto/ Lyon) but he scored some great goals for us when he came home.

SoCross

Bruno’s Cantona-esque goal was quality.

Also, CS final vs City. The tiki-taka goal :drool: