Order of priorities for the rest of the season

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I can't be the only one not arsed with Europa if Top 4 is comfortable? I always think of it as the back up to finishing in the top 4.

Another FA cup would be grand though.
Europa is important, it’s an European trophy. Even more so this year when the competition is packed with big clubs like Barcelona, Arsenal, Juventus, Ajax.

I struggle to pay much attention to top 4 anymore as it appears we are going to finish there very comfortably.

Dannn411

1. Qualify for the Champions league as soon as possible.
2. Win the league cup.
3. If we're somehow still in the FA cup at the business end of the season, go for that as well.

Not that bothered with Europa.

IRELANDUNITED

Won a trophy (or 2) comfortably get top 4 and look like a side that could win the league next season.

Tap

In order of priority:
League cup (1 game to win a trophy since 2017)
League
Europa League
Fa cup (not as glamorous and does not deliver a CL place, unlike the EL. focus on it only if we lose the LC final and are out of the Europa)

Lecland07

Winning all the cups would be pretty neat. Wouldn't have to be concerned about top four then.

League Cup is the number one, obviously.

colombianmancunian

I think top 4 is guaranteed. So:

1. Win League Cup.
2. Finishing third (or even second) in the league.
3. FA Cup.
4, Europa League

Danish Wizard

Win the next match, one match at the time.

But of course, a trophy would give a huge lift to everyone. The ten Hag era would get a fantastic start. So lets get some silverware..

kthanksbye

I'm getting greedy now. Want us to bring all 4 trophies.

Priority is obviously top 4 now, and the League cup since we're in the final already. We look good for top 4 I feel, hopefully we can go far in the FA and the EL too.

Strelok

My opinion might be unpopular but for me the top priority is simply to keep progressing and building our style, our squad, our identity, our culture. I've written this season off since ages so results don't really matter to me. Results speaking a top 4 is more than enough for me just because I love CL football. So:

1. Keep progressing and building our style. Keep our performance getting better the next match.
2. Top 4
3. The rest

cyril C

I think top 4 is guaranteed. So:

1. Win League Cup.
2. Finishing third (or even second) in the league.
3. FA Cup.
4, Europa League
I can't see how we can be guaranteed on Top 4, when we are only 6 points ahead of 6th place Brighton, when there are 17 games to play. And I haven't even mention 5th place Spurs.

Only Arsenal and City are more or less secured, we are not, unless we can maintain this points advantage all the way till 36th game

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Now that we are in a final it has to be the League Cup. Especially given who our opponents are.
Realistically there are 5 teams in the mix for top 4 with Arsenal & City odds on and 3 spots between us , Spurs & Newcastle.
It would be great to win another cup too but I would be more than happy with league cup & top 4.