Our best Squad Player

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
So, while title winning teams are loaded with first team quality players, they're also backed with first class squad players. The guys who dont start every game but come in when needed and do a job.

Park, O'Shea, Fletcher.... Who've been our best squad players in recent memory?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The most consistent squad player we have today is without doubt Romero. We don’t really have those great team players anymore.

el3mel

Recently Blind was decent squad option as he could fill several positions, CB or LB.

Young was also a decent squad option as he could play on both sides of the pitch.

Currently probably Romero. Mata didn't look that bad last few weeks either.

Paul_Scholes18

Young has been before he left. Herrera was great for that too. Fellaini could do a job too although a bit limited.

The main squad players we got now is Pereira and Lingard who are not really that great. Mata and Matic can still do a job, but they are getting old.

Last edited:

Bwuk

Fletcher if he counts. Would walk into this side.

Irwin99

At the moment probably Greenwood. He's not a first team automatic selection yet and is on a lot of pressure in a squad thin in attacking players/strikers and yet he's got 9 goals I think.

I'm not even sure we know our first choice team at the moment in a lot of key positions so the likes of Mctominay, Matic, Pereria, I wouldn't consider as players that can 'come in and do a job' when they've all been first choice at various parts of the season.

LARulz

Young. Played anywhere he was asked and seemingly tried his best - whether that is good enough or not is a different topic. But him trying and caring is more than can be said for a lot of our squad

Denis79

Young. Played anywhere he was asked and seemingly tried his best - whether that is good enough or not is a different topic. But him trying and caring is more than can be said for a lot of our squad
Very true.