Our cup draws

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Piss take aren’t they. Domestic & in Europe.

Remember that season we got Arsenal & Chelsea away back to back in the cup, with Juve in the group stages, PSG in the RO16 & Barca in the QF, while City drew Basel, Shakhtar & that.

lysglimt

Scout
In fairness - this wasn't a particularly bad draw - there were 2-3 teams that were easier - but anyone of City, Leicester, Everton or Chelsea would have been hard (City of course by far the worst)

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Chelsea get Luton, Barnsley and now the winner of Bournemouth v Sheffield United. Lucky cnuts.

GuyfromAustria

Chelsea get Luton, Barnsley and now the winner of Bournemouth v Sheffield United. Lucky cnuts.
Morecambe, Luton, Barnsley and Sheffield United.
Bournemouth v Southampton is another quarter final. They'll probably get that winner in the semis.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
In fairness - this wasn't a particularly bad draw - there were 2-3 teams that were easier - but anyone of City, Leicester, Everton or Chelsea would have been hard (City of course by far the worst)
It''s more a kneejerk reaction to the FA crup draws all being top4 contenders except for Watford. Liverpool - West Ham (like it or not they are there this season) - Leicester and I bet you we are getting Chelsea or Manchester City in the semis. That is a brutal road to a FA cup.

SER19

By comparison, man city's domestic cup draws in recent years excluding semi finals. (I've bracketed semi finals where even those draws went well) only this years league Cup has been tricky.

Port Vale
Fulham
Sheffield Wednesday
Newcastle

Preston
Southampton
Oxford

Rotherham
Burnley
Newport
Swansea
(Brighton, Watford)

Oxford
Fulham
Leicester
(Burton)

Burnley
Cardiff
Wigan

West Brom
Wolves
Leicester
(Bristol)

West ham
Crystal Palace
Huddersfield
Middlesbrough

Raw

Someone posted all our FA Cup draws under Solskjaer so far and my god he's been unlucky. Not to mention the CL too.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I just accept we will get the hardest draw possible nowadays and anything else is a bonus.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
This is why it's daft to complain about us not getting past semi finals. If we get through you can be sure we won't get the easy draw.

justsomebloke

I know how it feels, but this is a draw we're talking about, not the hand of God. We've the exact same chance of getting the easy opponent as everyone else. This time and next. So there's absolutely no reason for either optimism or pessimism. :) Remembering that can be a comfort, sometimes.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Piss take aren’t they. Domestic & in Europe.

Remember that season we got Arsenal & Chelsea away back to back in the cup, with Juve in the group stages, PSG in the RO16 & Barca in the QF, while City drew Basel, Shakhtar & that.
Never mind that, didn't we get Liverpool and City aways back to back one year!

romufc

It's too easy to point fingers at managers these days. Its like a trend. The Ole out crowd on here and on twitter wil continue to push their agenda. "We will never win anything with this manager"

I have seen plenty of games where we haven't played well and got through in cups, no one cares.

I saw some twats saying we will never win playing this type of football when we beat West Ham. Against Sevilla we played good football and lost and the narrative was Ole hasn't got the mentality to win. People will always find something.

If we do end up winning the cup, it will be its only this cup.

Unfortunately, we cannot get a easy draw which is quite frustrating.

Hughie77

Yep agree ,its been tough the cup draws. But its quarter final time, so Foxes away is not bad, ok would have liked A Bournemouth at home.

He'sRaldo

I don't mind the draws at all, as we tend to do better if we have more space.

The cup draws where the other team has parked the bus, have been brutal for us.

wolvored

Well we're nailed on to lose to City in the semi so enjoy the ride until then