Our most overrated keeper: it's Edwin / Don't Drink and Thread

frostbite

:lol: Exactly this. Up there with schmichel for me.

edit. This is our best keeper ever

Few observations: he forgothe was the keeper and tackled Keane outside the e box. :lol:
That bench :drool:
Carrick acting as a competent DM :drool:
That's a COMPLETE player! Is there any position that O'Shea couldn't play?

Josep Dowling

Would rather have VDS than De Gea. De Gea may have great reflexes but there are a lot of situations he creates himself, particularly when he’s kicking the ball forward. He doesn’t come off his line on corners, weak when he does come out for them. VDS certainly commanded his box.

RuudtheRed

Didn't VDS set a world record for keeping a clean sheet for 1,311 consecutive minutes or something like that? You can't do that if you are a shit keeper, though admittedly he had peak Vidic in the form of his career helping him out. He was still a great goalkeeper and one of the best we've ever had. Yea he could've probably been better at the near post against Eto'o but we weren't going to win that match anyway with how Barca performed.

The only major howler I recall from his time with us is when he dropped a routine Chris Brunt cross against West Brom in a 2-2 draw at Old Trafford. Nani was electric that day and I reckon we still went on to win the league anyway.