Palace (H): Draw
Leeds (A): Win
Leicester (H): Win
Brentford (H): Win
Liverpool (A): Draw

15 pts
Will go Palace (H) Win to make it 17

nakpodiareuben

Let's just play city First. We now have a lot of winners in the squad. I am already thinking we could even win the league.

nakpodiareuben

Feck, we can't control results, but we can control expectations.

I hope you're right, but I expect you're not.

Is it impossible for is to win the league? If we beat city, our confidence will be really high and that should drive the team going into other matches. We have already defeated a really good Arsenal team this season. Liverpool is struggling. Why can't I have expectations? City will be coming to OT on Saturday with a lot of respect for us because they have to be 100% perfect in 98mins to beat us. Yeah, I am expecting

James35

City - loss
Palace - draw
Arsenal - loss
Palace - win
Leeds - win
Leicester- win
Brentford - win
Liverpool - draw

14 points, think we will lose to city and go on a mini wobble.

Skills

Snitch
City (H): Win
Palace (A): Win
Arsenal (A): Win
Palace (H): Win
Leeds (H): Win (this will get re-arranged)

wolvored

The City and Arsenal games are the hardest to win and we could come unstuck there. Liverpool aint as good as they were and strruggle at times against lower clubs, so I think 18 points is achievable. Any more would be brilliant.

Seveneric

No idea where the City W confidence is coming from, but alright

A game of chance. Why not?

City (H): Lose
Arsenal (A): Draw
Palace (H): Draw
Liverpool (A): Draw

15 pts
Switch the Palace game to a narrow W, and this is how I think it'll play out.

3KDré

20/24 and we could very well be in the title race. If there's one game we need to win it's Arsenal.

bringbackbebe

If we can do 15 points, we'll be at 50 points having played 25 games. We'll also have City, Arsenal, Pool home & away done. It'll be enough to take us to near 80 points for the season & a 3rd place finish, which is frankly incredible given where we were last year. Anything more is a bonus.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
It's fun to look ahead at upcoming fixtures but ultimately fruitless. One game at a time. City could very well do us 5-0 if they turn up so there's no point looking beyond that match. They are still a level above the rest and waaaay more developed as a team than we are right now.

Resch

City (H): 0 pts
Palace (A): 3 pts
Arsenal (A): 1 pt 3pts
Palace (H): 3 pts
Leeds (A): 3 pts
Leicester (H): 1pt 3 pts
Brentford (H): 1 pt 3 pts
Liverpool (A): 0 pts 1 pts

worst 12 pts 3-4w 2-3 d 1-2 l
best 19 pts 6w 1d 1l

RedDevilRoshi

It's fun to look ahead at upcoming fixtures but ultimately fruitless. One game at a time. City could very well do us 5-0 if they turn up so there's no point looking beyond that match. They are still a level above the rest and waaaay more developed as a team than we are right now.
This.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
I'm only bothered about the City and Arse games. Win those two and we're in a title race.

lex talionis

You could look at any upcoming string of 8 matches and see banana peels everywhere. There’s nothing about these next 8 that screams doom. It’s the normal grind of PL football. Form can turn quickly, but as things stand right now none of our opponents in the next 8 matches are licking their lips at the thought of playing United.

Siorac

I expect 12-13 and I'd bite your hands off for 15. Anything above 15 is basically a dream.

SAFMUTD

Well my prediction is it'll be a tough run of fixtures we'd be lucky to get more than 15 points from. So therefore if it is a jinx thread then we'll actually do well and get 20+ points and you should be thanking me
I'll come back to see which one was it.:cool:

Orange Tree

We need at least 20 and not losing to Arsenal and City, if we are aiming for the title.

For top 4, 16-19 should be enough.

Baneofthegame

At the moment we're full of confidence and getting plaudits from everyone, however our next 8 league games occur over the span of 7 weeks, amongst an FA cup tie, a league cup tie, and Barcelona H&A in the EL - an extra 4 games.

The league games are:

City (H): Little needs to be said about this game.
Palace (A): Bogey team, beat them once in our last 4 meetings and Selhurst park has never been an easy game for us
Arsenal (A): They have our number at the emirates of late and are flying league leaders.
Palace (H): Again, bogey team
Leeds (A): We tend to smash these since their return to PL, but they have all the ingredients to be game raisers v us, especially at bellend road. I'd be surprised if this was a walk in the park
Leicester (H): On paper the easiest team on this list however, we've only beat them once in our last 4 meetings & is sandwiched between Barca games
Brentford (H): This season's giant slayers. Leathered us 4-0 at their ground earlier in the season
Liverpool (A): Liverpool at Anfield

What are our expectations for this run of games? If we get 15 points, I would say that's a fantastic return. 11-13 would be acceptable. 10 or lower would be disappointing
D
W
D
W
W
W
W
L

So 17/24 which I think would be a good return, obviously any game could change, we might win all three against the big teams and drop points elsewhere.

I'd be happy with anywhere between 13-20 though, we have a lot of games and a thin squad.

croadyman

D
W
D
W
W
W
W
L

So 17/24 which I think would be a good return, obviously any game could change, we might win all three against the big teams and drop points elsewhere.

I'd be happy with anywhere between 13-20 though, we have a lot of games and a thin squad.
Yeah the thin squad is really gonna hurt us against City,Barca and scousers,less so against Arsenal because they don't have much depth either.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Let me see

City (H): big loss
Arsenal (A): loss
Palace (H): win
Liverpool (A): draw

SER19

18 maximum. Palace away between city and arsenal is a real nuisance.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Will decide our season. 20 points we are title challengers. Anything between 15 -20 will cement a top 2/3 and less than that, we would challenge for top 4.

Personally, think we will just get about 12 - 15 points.

Volumiza

The alright "V", B-Boy cypher cat
Regardless of the thread, I am really looking forward to the City game. First City game in a few years where we've actually got a functioning team with a quality midfield and solid defence. I think it will be a good game.