Our record against the "big six" this season

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Assume one of the Poch ones was for Molde?

0le

What are Lampard and Poch doing in that list :D

always_hoping

Results against the current top 6 in the PL this season

P8 W3 D5 L0 F8 A3

Conclusion the best teams have found United hard to beat and score against this season. On the downside a pity united dropped points to mid table clubs like Arsenal, Palace.

Listar

Results against the current top 6 in the PL this season

P8 W3 D5 L0 F8 A3

Conclusion the best teams have found United hard to beat and score against this season. On the downside a pity united dropped points to mid table clubs like Arsenal, Palace.
The problem is we pay too much respect to Arsenal and those for some reason treat us as their biggest games of their season.

Mr Smith

The problem is we pay too much respect to Arsenal and those for some reason treat us as their biggest games of their season.
True for Arsenal but also Chelsea. Both games against them this season I felt they were there for the taking but we played way too. Doubt it will be the same next season with Chelsea, we'll be playing purely on the counter.

lysglimt

Scout
Is it really so strange that we paid too much respect to Arsenal and Chelsea early in the season - considering the start we had to the season ? It is logical that there was an insecurity and nervousness there. I will however admit that I will be dissappointed if we are equally wary when we play Liverpool in 2 weeks time.

I don't mind us defending deep - but there is no reason now why we shouldn't really attack them we win the ball.