Our squad has changed

IrishGlen

1. Grant 2. Matic 3. DDG 4. Shaw 5. Mata
Big shoutout to Mourinho too. No one else getting that Gigi / Bella vibe? I’d say Miss Herrera has a wonderful personality and Miss Lindelöf would make a brilliant 1950s housewife!

I literally spent way too much time thinking about this. As for the rivals - Sterling and that blonde woman to the left of VVD are looking good!

Now where do I go? Does Alex Greenwood have a thread?

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
This is the Liverpool bunch, apparently:

Apart from James Milner (bottom-left), that is a very tasty looking squad on the whole. The one with the missing ear is a little scary looking but I probably would anyway.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I am I the only one that looks at fellaini and thinks Tim curry in Rocky horror?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m lost for words, to be honest.

Mourinho looks like he drowned children in the 80s.

Martial looks like a young lesbian actress on BBC Three.

Sanchez looks like a grieving widow in a straight to DVD Spanish film.

McTominay is the tomboy who likes playing football.

Matic looks like an actress everyone always either thinks is fit or too butch looking, like Angelina Jolie.

Fellaini looks like a a weird Bond girl who turns out to be a villain.

Herrera and Fred are schoolgirls who are best friends and play on the netball team.

Pereira is a Ms World contestant.

Lingard does track sports.

Mata is a damn temptress.

Pogba's that girl at school who was a bit fat and ugly so got by being the sassy overconfident one.

Darmian is a Polish maid who "no english".

Dalot is a chav who will ask you to buy her cigarettes outside the corner shop and then try to steal your phone.

Rojo is a spanish grandma.

Bailly is someone's mum who just got her hair done but knows it looks shit.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DliKLyCXgAEBZ_8.jpg

paulscholes18

1) Mata
2) Shaw
3) Mourinho
4) Herrera
5) McTominay

1-3 look like real women and relatives of the players, while 4-5 are obvious photoshops but would not look out of place on a council estate. Honorable mention to Matic who is an obvious Photoshop but it still works, he would be pretty hot if he got a sex change :nervous:
:lol:

Shaw looks like a prettier version of a girl from work & Romero looks a right moody mare

Matic
Mata
Grant
Darmian
Dalot