Ousmane Dembele - Barcelona Player

ti vu

The transfer thread was closed so I think it's time start thread on football forum to keep discussion about Dembele.

Last edited:

Gasolin

So we are certain he's the next big thing in football, right? :confused:

ti vu

:lol:

Started the thread but missed all the fun until now

Varun

Staff
I so so want to say a player just cnut the ball to the stands and do a mighty pose instead of this keepy up shit.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Ronaldinho would never have messed up those keepy uppies.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
It is all pretty embarassing to be honest, even the kid is clearly out of his depth and not comfortable.

wythyred

:lol:

In all seriousness he's a great talent that Barca have grossly overpaid for.

I think the move came at the wrong time in his development aswell he should of stayed at Dortmund for a few more years.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
One is a defender, one if a wing/forward.

One was signed was signed for 24m, the other for 105m.
Both forwards and both for similar prices with the former having been a more 'established' talent & 24 y.o. vs 20

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
One is a defender, one if a wing/forward.

One was signed was signed for 24m, the other for 105m.
Ronaldo's a 24m defender now?

Ronaldo's attempt was better than Dembele's @FCBarca but you can completely understand due to nerves why Dembele ballsed it up.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Doesn't bode well for me that he's said he believes the transfer fee barca paid for him is lunacy. Players like this, confidence is huge

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Doesn't bode well for me that he's said he believes the transfer fee barca paid for him is lunacy. Players like this, confidence is huge
I prefer this thinking than say someone like Neymar who is awash in it, more likely to stay & fight for the club irrespective of money

Deleted member 101472

So my first time on the nou camp turf went better than dembeles. Result!

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Why? It is? Ask him if he thinks being the one of the highest transfer fees ever is lunacy, that's a different question. I'd be amazed if any player actually thinks they are worth the money paid for them.

Deleted member 101472

Why? It is? Ask him if he thinks being the one of the highest transfer fees ever is lunacy, that's a different question. I'd be amazed if any player actually thinks they are worth the money paid for them.
What you reckon Ronaldo would say about the fee Madrid paid for him?

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
In one year his tranfer fee has multiplied x10, you can ask him if he believes he's now 10 times the player he was in 2016, maybe you would get how that fee was lunacy.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
What you reckon Ronaldo would say about the fee Madrid paid for him?
A bargain is comparison to other fees. A joke given the actual amount of money that was paid for him, given what else it could be used for. Especially given how much he donates to charity