Ousmane Dembele

beingshe7don

With that being said, I think Dembele is still 23... will be 24 later this year and has the ability to turn his career around like Robben did. I have a strange feeling he ends up at Arsenal.

croadyman

I've been a huge proponent of Dembele and I like Martial as well but I feel both players need a change of environment in order to better themselves. There's a lot of bad vibes around Barcelona at the moment. Martial on the other hand is too languid in his nature and desire to score goals and win trophies. I think Martial would perhaps perform much better in a Dortmund team compared to United in the PL where the competition is intense.
So you are saying Martial to Dortmund and Dembele to Utd then

Sayros

The only positive for him right now is that he's still healthy. However, he's not producing in the big games, he's not providing the help, creativity, and penetration Barcelona needs in the big games that he's fully capable of. It's not looking great for Ousmane right now, but it's still too early to say anything about the rest of his career. Just like he went from one of the biggest talents to a bust, so can it go the other way if he manages to keep his health and strings seasons together.

beingshe7don

So you are saying Martial to Dortmund and Dembele to Utd then
If we could get Dembele for 30-35m, I would do that deal. That would allow us to get Grealish as well. Martial to Dortmund will help with good will when we try to get Haaland in summer of 2022.

beingshe7don

The only positive for him right now is that he's still healthy. However, he's not producing in the big games, he's not providing the help, creativity, and penetration Barcelona needs in the big games that he's fully capable of. It's not looking great for Ousmane right now, but it's still too early to say anything about the rest of his career. Just like he went from one of the biggest talents to a bust, so can it go the other way if he manages to keep his health and strings seasons together.
Barca is a toxic environment at the moment. He should move on to resurrect his career. I could see him pushing for a Juve move in the summer.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s got killer attributes but the last thing we need is another risky speedy player who’s first inclination is to cut inside. Add the injuries and questions over his mentality and it’s a no from me. I said I’d be up for getting for him for 50 million or on loan but he’s not really what we need. Too big of a risk for us in a position we need a big hit in

Sayros

He’s got killer attributes but the last thing we need is another risky speedy player who’s first inclination is to cut inside. Add the injuries and questions over his mentality and it’s a no from me. I said I’d be up for getting for him for 50 million or on loan but he’s not really what we need. Too big of a risk for us in a position we need a big hit in
I wouldn't say Dembele's first inclination is to necessarily cut inside, he's just working with what he's got and that's probably the instructions he's given. At Dortmund, he was crossing it left and right for Aubameyang and setting him up for fun.