Ousmane Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telsim

He is useless and has financial demands bordering on mental illness. Give him to Newcastle, they need him more.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
No young player would accept a lower salary than the one he is currently on. You'd have to be really silly to do that.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
I hope he leaves Barcelona, only with what we would save in wages we would amortize a good signing.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Same options as Pogba. Newcastle PSG or us. Hopefully not us on either count. I’d rather the rich clubs showed some sense and put deluded players like this back in their place. He’s worth about half what Barca are paying him, he’s done nothing in years. Pogba isn’t worth more than he’s currently getting. Both are injury prone and have gone backwards and they should be paid accordingly. Newcastle will surely come along and pay what they want though.

Last edited:

Mylock

Dembele would be a silly signing. He's similar to Martial, all the talent in the world but with a bad attitude. I hope to God we move away from buying these types of players; this would be another disaster signing that, fingers crossed, I can't see happening.

Mainoldo

Dembele would be a silly signing. He's similar to Martial, all the talent in the world but with a bad attitude. I hope to God we move away from buying these types of players; this would be another disaster signing that, fingers crossed, I can't see happening.
Martial doesn’t have a bad attitude and neither does Dembele. He’s just not very professional.

Scholsey2004

Even if you think he's a good player which, considering the whole package, is very debatable, its hard to see what we need him for. The squad is bloated and needs trimming already and we've got Sancho, Fernandes, Greenwood, DvdB, Lingard, Mata and possibly Amad and Mejbri all competing for the two positions he would play in this system.

RedCurry

I hope he leaves Barcelona, only with what we would save in wages we would amortize a good signing.
And would that said player that you amortize play for free?

Why go roundabout way in saying that you would like his wages to be off the books so that salary can be given to somebody else?

ForeverRed1

Same options as Pogba. Newcastle PSG or us. Hopefully not us on either count. I’d rather the rich clubs showed some sense and put deluded players like this back in their place. He’s worth about half what Barca are paying him, he’s done nothing in years. Pogba isn’t worth more than he’s currently getting. Both are injury prone and have gone backwards and they should be paid accordingly. Newcastle will surely come along and pay what they want though.
you honestly for one minute think that pogba would go to Newcastle? For a relegation scrap and no champions league? Not a chance.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
And would that said player that you amortize play for free?

Why go roundabout way in saying that you would like his wages to be off the books so that salary can be given to somebody else?

If Barcelona signs a player for €40M and five years of contract €8M gross/year.
That's a cost of €16M year.

Dembele right now is earning that amount or even more.
And also to renew he asks for a higher amount according to what the press says.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Oh this would be up there as a typical post SAF signing. Can see it happening or ,at the very least, our interest being concrete.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Run a fecking mile, as fast as you can!

But this is pure agent bollocks.

InfiniteBoredom

Form a pure squad building perspective, I can see why we would want him, none of our wide attackers has his combination of trickery and speed. His professionalism is non existent though, which is a big gamble, so is his injury issue, but the latter is more manageable e.g Robben.

Oldtraffordboy

Such an overrated player even when fit.

At best, has had 1 good season at Rennes, and an OK season at Dortmund.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Yeah.. go on, replace Martial with French Martial. Replace him with himself.

Nero

Linked every transfer window for the past 5 years. It's not happening, thankfully. The new Gaitan.

Jericholyte2

Please just be the agent using us to raise interest! Please just be the agent using us to raise interest! Please just be the agent using us to raise interest!

OmarUnited4ever

Absolutely a no go for me, terrible option, and the links seems to be nonsense by agents and Barca, trying desperately to drum up interest.

Abraxas

Martial doesn’t have a bad attitude and neither does Dembele. He’s just not very professional.
What is this sentence?! What would you define as a bad attitude from the perspective of a football club?

Kostov

The last thing we need is another injury prone, unprofessional footballer to add to our existing bunch of exact same specimen.

Ekeke

Offer him a mediocre wage and pay as you play to make up the rest. If hes injured he gets a bit of money but as much as our squad players, if he's fit and playing he gets substantial money

Status
Not open for further replies.