Television Ozark

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Finished season 2. Like someone else said, it's a silly show, but it's good fun. A nice homage to Breaking Bad.

Looking forward to season 3. Ruth is my favourite character by the way.
Ruth is the best. Too bad they had to focus on other characters this season, but that was necessary because otherwise she'd completely steal the show.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I am sorry to say but this show is terrible. Completely predictable and generic from the get go. There are some weird plot holes as well. I had to forward a ton of scenes especially involving Charlotte. Seems like Netflix were too desperate to ripoff BB

EDIT: Wow... people on here actually like this show. I suppose it is actually good then if people like it. Maybe I expected something different or I watch too many shows? Just screamed predictable, cookie-cutter and generic to me.

Also the fact that Marty still bangs/stays romantic with his cheating wife is disgusting. Excuse of a man.

izec

I like the show, not a master piece, but a good show if you compare it to some dross out there.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I like this show, I am few episodes left in this season, but there are some really annoying things:
- Marty is such a pointless character in this season, what exactly did he do in the entire season except sitting in his office doing his accounting and starring at things, just shrugging his shoulders during conversations with mob or FBI? It's like Jason Bateman died so they are using some CGI stuff and had to chang the writing that doesn't include his character doing any normal things like talking, moving and stuff. He has became some side charcter in these 6 episodes I've seen so far in season 2.
- does the writer of this show actually know what money laundering is? It's not just spending money for the sake of it. I am not really sure he understands what money laundering is.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Looking forward to this. Underrated show.

However I cannot remember a single thing that happened in Season 2.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Cheers. Good little review that.
The main thing I remember is that Marty wanted out but it was the wife that turned into the more Heisenberg figure, kept them there and wanted to build an empire. She turned into a thundercnut as the season went along and he got more and more regretful, I think.

RedFish

The main thing I remember is that Marty wanted out but it was the wife that turned into the more Heisenberg figure, kept them there and wanted to build an empire. She turned into a thundercnut as the season went along and he got more and more regretful, I think.
Bang on. She's the alpha now, 'keeping the family alive'

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
They right on time with this new season. They better not do any one episode per week shite as they tend to when shows get really popular. That’s not what the streets need right now.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
They never do with their own content, except with something like Rhythm + Flow where they are trying to keep a reality show competition winner secret until the end for obvious reasons.