Television Ozark

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Why is there such a long turnaround between seasons for Netflix shows?
No idea but if rather wait and get quality.

Just finished the first 3 eps. Loving it. Think at this rate, this show is becoming one of my all time favs.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
There’s something about the elder child that is distracting...I think she looks like one of the Hanson brothers or something.

Ruth is awesome, even though as a native hillbilly I can see through her simulated accent.

RedFish

Done.

No drop of in quality at all. This is masterful stuff.

I can easily see another 2 seasons. The groundwork has been laid.
Can't wait to see Darlene and her newfound adopted family Ruth and Wyatt vs the Byrds/Navarro cartel.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Finished it this morning. And now I’m sad. What a fecking show. I know the comparison has been made a few times, but it’s right up there with Breaking Bad.

Rick88

Fantastic show. Tight, doesn't seem to lag and tense. None of the characters seem to make bad, random decisions which makes it even more gripping. Jason Bateman deserves an Emmy for this.

Sanche7

This is one of the few quality Netflix original shows. Absolute masterclass.
That's harsh IMO. Yeah their movies suck but they have a number of really really good original shows.
I was just watching season 2 of Kingdom which is fantastic BTW and from what I hear, this season of Ozark looks like it's great too. Before that I was watching Tiger King which was really entertaining. And that's on the heels of the second part of season 6 of Bojack Horseman which IMO was just fantastic. That's like a lot of quality TV right there and I'm just including shows released this year plus I'm sure I'm missing out on a few like Sex Education, Unbelievable, Dark S2 etc etc

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Finished it. fecking amazing. I think this has joined Breaking Bad in my top two shows off all time. Love em both!

RedFish

Helen Pierce is one of the biggest cnuts in TV history.

I haven't hated a TV character like her since Joffrey.
Same.
Who called her a Giant something or other. Think it was Ruth? That was hilarious.
Finished it. fecking amazing. I think this has joined Breaking Bad in my top two shows off all time. Love em both!
Nice one mate. So fecking good. I can see it getting even better. Like @peridigm says it's going to be a long wait for season 4.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Same.
Who called her a Giant something or other. Think it was Ruth? That was hilarious.

Nice one mate. So fecking good. I can see it getting even better. Like @peridigm says it's going to be a long wait for season 4.
I don't think my heart can handle the wait :(

Is it me or does Ben look like Keanu Reeves?

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Seven episodes in. This season has been incredible. Went from a good show to a really great show.

Helen is a brilliant character. Just when she shows a glimpse of something that makes you think she has a human side after all, she goes and does something horrible again.

The whole bit with the therapist and the car and then the subsequent interactions were both hilarious and heartbreaking because you knew where it was going to go

sallycinnamin

Started season three last night can't wait to get into it over the next few nights.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
What an utterly brilliant season waited so long for that and it didn’t disappoint. Shame we’ll have to wait an age again.

Thought Tom Palphrey was amazing as Ben, for anyone who sat through ironfist you might recognise him as ward meachum. Thought he was one of the few standouts of that, good to see his range.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
What an utterly brilliant season waited so long for that and it didn’t disappoint. Shame we’ll have to wait an age again.

Thought Tom Palphrey was amazing as Ben, for anyone who sat through ironfist you might recognise him as ward meachum. Thought he was one of the few standouts of that, good to see his range.
That's the same guy? :eek:

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Yes! Shocked me when I found out too. His portrayal of someone dealing with mental illness is amazing and a real heartbreaker. The 9th episode is just fantastic.
Stop mentioning that episode man. Every time you do, an invisible ninja starts cutting onions in my room :(

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I had been looking forward to other series in recent months like The Expanse, The Witcher, some others...but this was a level above.

I hope (like The Witcher) they get the viewership numbers behind this to keep it going.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Last episode made up for an okay but not amazing season. The actor playing Ben was awful, no nuance whatsoever to his portrayal of a bipolar person (not that the writing helped). The romance between Wyatt and Darlene was just plain odd and uncomfortable. A lot of it was cliché and predictable... But it remains a thoroughly enjoyable watch, carried by Jason Bateman's understated performance, and Laura Kinney who grew into the part even more this season I thought. Helen was great too, in a bit of a caricature villainesque role, and it's definitely set things up well for at least a couple more seasons.

McLovin

Bites pillows thinking of John Terry
Anything else burst out a laugh when the yellow McLaren pulled up?

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Just finished watching this and it's one of the best episodes of television I think I've seen in a while. Loved it!
Wouldn't be surprised if the guy who played the brother is going to get nominated for an Emmy for best supporting actor. Especially after seeing him in Iron Fist as a completely opposite character I thought it was amazing to see how he transformed for the role in Ozark. Clearly I don't agree with the sentiment by Rooney in Paris above that he did a bad job.