Paris terror attacks on Friday 13th

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
26 dead, 60 hostages, 2 suicide bombings...

What can you say? I'm lost for words.

rpitchfo

Don't let them win. Could be anyone's turn next. Civilised peoples need to stand together.
nope...French authorities need to get a grip. It's been intelligence failure after failure at the moment.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I can't speak, this is sickening. What's happening with France's national security?

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Wasn't there a bomb threat at Germany hotel earlier? fecks sake
Yep. And you could hear the explosions in german television during the game. :eek: People were screaming. Frightening!

Sigma

holy shit that's where the footballers are. Hope everyone is OK, horrible that this is happening, another attack in Paris. :(

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I doubt it, these things take a lot of planning

I think?
I'd wager it'll probably be revenge for the leader (or second in command) who died earlier in the year in the US drone strike.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
I wonder why they chose to shoot at an Asian restaurant and concert hall, of all places.

Kakeru

fecking lunatics... this will never end.
Whoever those people are, I can only wish governments will understand that they only way to deal with such crazies is to put fecking bullets through their heads. They don't even deserve the right to be called humans from the moment when they have become that fecked up.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Hard to stop this.
The UK and US seem to be doing ok. This isn't a billion Muslims taking up arms, its a handful of carefully networked nutjobs (who can feck off calling themselves Muslims). Surely they must upgrade their intelligence.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Thoughts and prayers with those who died, those who are held hostages and families of those people, horrible scenes.

The Law of Denis

So confirmed
  • 3 incidents
  • 60 hostages
  • 26 dead
  • Ak47s and Grenade attacks
  • Gunmen still loose
I don't see where the suicide bombing reports are from.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Anyone else getting absolutely fed up with this shit? I have a little daughter ffs, in what world is she going to grow up? It's fecking infuriating.

Angelinho

Shocking news - RIP to all those who have been caught up in these terrible events.

Scarecrow

Having a week off

It's a surreal and also harrowing experience to be on Twitter in days like today.

Sigma

Hope no one else get's hurt obviously, thoughts and prayers with them now

Neutral

BTV
Bit premature?
nah...we all know it's 99.999999% Muslims. Obviously, they can't report it as such until the terrorists are neutralized...but, what does your gut tell you?
So confirmed
  • 3 incidents
  • 60 hostages
  • 26 dead
  • Ak47s and Grenade attacks
  • Gunmen still loose
I don't see where the suicide bombing reports are from.
Maybe the grenade explosions are being reported by some as a suicide bombing? I haven't seen any of the French news agencies mention anything about a suicide bomber.

pseudo_canadian

Anyone else getting absolutely fed up with this shit? I have a little daughter ffs, in what world is she going to grow up? It's fecking infuriating.
In the grand scheme of human history, we are living in the most peaceful time ever.

Violence and war has decreased significantly over the years, it just seems more violent because of globalization and the internet.