Paris terror attacks on Friday 13th

Neutral

BTV
BREAKING: PARIS shooting, several people killed in restaurant by man with Kalashnikov near Place de la République

Early reports are multiple gunmen - and there were explosions (grenades) along with shooting.

Explosions outside Stade de France.

Terrorist(s) still on the loose

Last edited:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Ridiculous. Hope they're caught/exterminated swiftly.

NoLogo

This is so insane. There are dead people lying on the street near the stadium and they keep playing on? What the hell? Even Holland left the stadium but I guess they want to avoid a mass panic at this stage. What a shitty situation.

The Law of Denis

Got to love the media; interview a witness:

"I know you are in a state of shock, but can you tell us more details"

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
This is so insane. There are dead people lying on the street near the stadium and they keep playing on? What the hell? Even Holland left the stadium but I guess they want to avoid a mass panic at this stage. What a shitty situation.
Yeah you don't want a panicked crowd all leaving the stadium at the same time, risk of a stampede probably.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Was only a matter of time an attack at a football ground would take place. A truly sad world we live in.

JackXX

Wasn't there a bomb threat at Germany hotel earlier? fecks sake

Neutral

BTV
Was only a matter of time an attack at a football ground would take place. A truly sad world we live in.
attack wasn't on football ground as such - reports are saying - explosions close to stadium, but shooting and possibly deaths were in the restaurant and cafe/bar

RonaldoVII

I know there are obviously bigger issues but it's concerning for fans heading to the Euros next summer in France when it's been the target of multiple terrorist attacks in recent times.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Yeah you don't want a panicked crowd all leaving the stadium at the same time, risk of a stampede probably.
Especially if the gunmen are still on the loose. A big mass of people exiting at once would be a pretty hard target to miss if you're well organised...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
If anyone involved is a 2015 migrant/refugee... Damn, the mood across Europe (Germany especially) would get worse.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
The explosions near the Stade de France occurred whilst the match was taking place, is that correct? Had it been timed for just prior to kick-off hundreds would have been milling nearby.

JackXX

Grenades thrown at one of the gates Stade De France. Must be fecking awful if you are in that stadium right now.