PARK-A true unsung hero

Adebesi

Jesus. You guys are way too keen to trot out player stereotypes. Park has never been just a work-horse. He has a good passing range, makes intelligent runs, a decent finish for a midfielder which allows him to score important goals and incredible tactical awareness. Yes, his work-rate is also impressive, but has never been his only quality.

Just because he doesn't do flicks and tricks doesn't turn him into the Korean Milner.
Yes, if I fell into the trap of emphasising his workrate too much and his quality not enough, that was a mistake. I do think he has bags of ability. Tho I dont think he has been a prolific goal scorer, even for a midfielder, has he? He does pass the ball well and make good runs. Good player. But it is his unselfishness (and then after that his energy) that marks him out for me.

davisjw

You'd assume if we were shipping him out, you'd at least hear a rumor or two. But nothing so far. I like Park and think he's useful to have around.

IF he does go, I'd like to see him head to Korea. Let him enjoy the last seasons he has left. Maybe even get back into the international fold. He isn't old and could still put in a performance if he's given time. Would be weird to see him in another kit.

I don't think Park is one to complain if he's not given time. He knows he has to earn it.