Park Ji-Sung asks United fans to stop singing his chant

Halftrack

Mate, what are you going on about? Haha.

You’ve got an issue about something I haven’t even said.

Park was not referred to as anything and I didn’t refer to anyone as anything.
I was referred to as a prat and a weirdo by ironically, an online weirdo prat.
By your reasoning, as the victim I’m right to claim he was wrong.
By your reasoning I was also within my rights to refer to that bigot as a “muppet”.
Do I fit your criteria or do I not deserve the same level of respect because we have a different opinion?

Your post is the car crash, educate yourself on understanding literature and invest in a dictionary before attacking someone.

It’s not my fault that you’re incapable of mature independent thinking. Discuss what I’ve said, no problem with that. But you’re outraged at what you want me to be in your imagination.

I don’t know who’s hurt you but it wasn’t me.
I hope you are ok but it’s in your mind that I’m associated with whoever made you this way.

Take your pack mentality blood-thirsting somewhere else big man.

I don’t have the post privileges to fully reply to you or the rest of the lynch mob.
I lack the desire sit in your kangaroo court.
Therefore I’m not engaging any more in this discussion.

You lot need to calm down and take a deep breath.

Enjoy yelling into the void everybody.
Nice meltdown :lol: Sorry we're not letting you be as racist as you want with our faux outrage.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
If we've learnt anything about the people of Great Britain over the past few years, it's that they don't much like being told what to do/not do...
…unless they’re being told to willingly sanction themselves and their own country by Eton educated sociopaths… in which case it’s gung ho with the obedience.

Happy days.

Last edited:

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
You're not a United supporter though, are you, so you don't really get a say.
Former long-time United supporter though, who switched allegiances because of what happened at United after Ferguson left, and the way Van Gaal was fired followed by Mourinho's appointment in particular. See their post in the newbies introductions thread.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Former long-time United supporter though, who switched allegiances because of what happened at United after Ferguson left, and the way Van Gaal was fired followed by Mourinho's appointment in particular. See their post in the newbies introductions thread.
Basically a weird Dutch guy?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Basically a weird Dutch guy?
It's not mentioned, but possibly rather from the UK actually. Just a big fan of Cruyff and his football ideas, which is fair enough.

I'll stop talking for them now though. It's a little awkward. Just thought some context might be useful.

Daengophile

If that's his polite request then so be it.

It should be replaced with a song about Ole eating whales

nimic

something nice
Scout
That's... weird. We don't generally get many ex-fans on here. Surely they are Dutch, though, considering the name, who they support, and the fact that they apparently felt enough offended on behalf of LvG to stop being a supporter. Just a slightly strange moral compass IMO, for someone who apparently stuck around for the Glazers.

MUFC OK

…unless they’re being told to willingly sanction themselves and their own country by Eton educated sociopaths… in which case it’s gung ho with the obedience.

Happy days.
You've just proven my point.