Parma Calcio 1913

Dave_MUFC

Really hope its not true, would be a very stupid thing to do considering their position in recent years..

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
3 defeats in a row. Not even Arsenal collapse in this way. We go into the playoffs in a terrible form.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
4 winless game in a row. The amount of missed chances were really comical yesterday. Not even United create that much during a game :lol:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
YES! We beat Reggiana in the Derby dell'Enza and we finished second so we start the playoffs from the second round. What a game it was! A true battle under a very heavy rain, with so many missed chances and a red card :D

Last edited:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
@Dave_MUFC, the first playoffs leg against Piacenza (another derby) finished 0-0. We were completely toothless once again. We have just scored 1 goals in our last 6 games, despite having the best attack in the third tier.

Dave_MUFC

@Dave_MUFC, the first playoffs leg against Piacenza (another derby) finished 0-0. We were completely toothless once again. We have just scored 1 goals in our last 6 games, despite having the best attack in the third tier.
Damn, I had a crazy weekend and completely lost track that the first leg was played, thought it was this weekend! But doesn't seem that I missed too much from the scoreline. With the form we ended the season with, I really am not convinced we can make it all the way. :(

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Damn, I had a crazy weekend and completely lost track that the first leg was played, thought it was this weekend! But doesn't seem that I missed too much from the scoreline. With the form we ended the season with, I really am not convinced we can make it all the way. :(
What is worrying is that this team don't look eager to win the playoffs. They lack hunger.

Ribble Valley Red

2nd leg tomorrow night at Tardini. Its a big night for both Utd and Parma!

I didn't realise what a slog the playoffs were to get through. Crazy

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We are a through thanks to a professional performance. Not a spectacular one, but still good enough to allow us to reach next round :)

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Phew! :lol: Only 2-1 to us, but it should have been 5-1 at least. Lucchese created jack shit during the game, just defending and hoofing the ball like they didn't know what to do

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Last-4 here we come! Shit game compared with the first leg, but we were always in control.

LoSpritz

Unlucky Pordenone, but we probably couldn't afford to be promoted even if they won the final. Good Luck to Parma

arthurka

Parma is a Seria A team if there is a such thing.. Would love to have them back.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Cheers everyone! We will be back one day for sure. We are just at the start of our rebuilding plan.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Who is coaching Parma? More important, what type of players, young or veterans?
Roberto d'Aversa, former Antonio Conte player at Siena. He is a good coach, but sometimes too defensive.
We have quite an aged team. Our captain Alessandro Lucarelli is with us since 2008 and deciced to stay after we went bankrupt in 2015.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Roberto d'Aversa, former Antonio Conte player at Siena. He is a good coach, but sometimes too defensive.
We have quite an aged team. Our captain Alessandro Lucarelli is with us since 2008 and deciced to stay after we went bankrupt in 2015.
Good luck, still remember the Parma sides coached by Scala, with Zola, Brolin, Asprilla, sponsored by Parmalat who then also sponsored Benfica, Palmeiras and Boca.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Who is coaching Parma? More important, what type of players, young or veterans?
The small clubs are likely to be overly motivated when it comes to play against an institution like Parma, so it makes sense to rely mainly on experienced players.

Also, in lower divisions, the lower technical level is generally offset by a higher physical commitment.

Of course, I have never watched a 'Serie C' game!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Good luck, still remember the Parma sides coached by Scala, with Zola, Brolin, Asprilla, sponsored by Parmalat who then also sponsored Benfica, Palmeiras and Boca.
Cheers mate! The good old days will never return, but hopefully we can come back to Serie A sooner or later.

The small clubs are likely to be overly motivated when it comes to play against an institution like Parma, so it makes sense to rely mainly on experienced players.

Also, in lower divisions, the lower technical level is generally offset by a higher physical commitment.

Of course, I have never watched a 'Serie C' game!
Exactly. For example, yesterday's game was very tough physically, as Pordenone kicked a lot (they would have deserved a red as well).

Final countdown!
Image against Reggiana! It would be hell!

Dennis Viollet

The reverse .Rossi
Ghirardi and his Friend Leonardi are they still at large? What a shame.
Parma deserve to stay in lega pro after the Ancona game scandal this year.