Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Buffon

Thuram Cannavaro Sensini

Benarrivo Dino Baggio Osio Di Chiara

Veron Zola

Crespo (Chiesa)

Really difficult choice. We have had many great players over the years.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Crippa brolin nakata gilardino boghossian on the bench

ThomasEmil

Invisible Herrera Watcher
I love when this thread is bumped. Have absolutely zero affection for Parma, but this thread makes me feel happy

Dave_MUFC

Scavonneeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an assist by Calaio, how old is he again?! :p

Mr. Ant

Congrats mate ;) my team also won back to back promotion to the Slovak second division after they had to start from the fifth division.. It was a nightmare but now I'm pretty excited :D

Mr. Ant

Which team? Thanks though!
Inter Bratislava, we were pretty good when I was a kid but then it all went from bad to worse, in 2009 under new owners we even managed to win promotion to the 1st division but the owners sold the license and the club was moved, if it wasn't for fans, old coaches and old players the club would be gone..

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Inter Bratislava, we were pretty good when I was a kid but then it all went from bad to worse, in 2009 under new owners we even managed to win promotion to the 1st division but the owners sold the license and the club was moved, if it wasn't for fans, old coaches and old players the club would be gone..
Heard about you ;). So both teams gained promotion to the second tier this season :D

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Now that a group of chinese investors have bought 30% of the club we can dream about fighting at the top in Serie B as well.

Dave_MUFC

Now that a group of chinese investors have bought 30% of the club we can dream about fighting at the top in Serie B as well.
I think the key is to go for some younger highly rated players, possibly on loan from the top serie A teams. Would be nice to have Cerri and Mauri back, as they aren't really having much success at Juve and Milan, and possibly youngsters on loan like Orsolini, Mandragora, Moise Kean etc. would really strengthen us nicely.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I think the key is to go for some younger highly rated players, possibly on loan from the top serie A teams. Would be nice to have Cerri and Mauri back, as they aren't really having much success at Juve and Milan, and possibly youngsters on loan like Orsolini, Mandragora, Moise Kean etc. would really strengthen us nicely.
Yep, i do agree. I would also keep someone like Edera. The guy has done so well in the playoffs.

Shuriken

On a side note, Parma is a bit like Italy's Leeds. Don't know if it's the white jerseys, financial collapses or both clubs' use of a yellow/white/blue color scheme in their club crest. It's the combination of all things :)