Parma Calcio 1913

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
@Dave_MUFC, so we are finally getting some good deals done. Inglese and Grassi are two rated players on loan from Napoli, especially the latter. We are also after Gervinho (yes, it's him! :lol: ) and Karamoh.

Dave_MUFC

@Dave_MUFC, so we are finally getting some good deals done. Inglese and Grassi are two rated players on loan from Napoli, especially the latter. We are also after Gervinho (yes, it's him! :lol: ) and Karamoh.
Squad is not too bas at all now, at least there's a whole load of average teams down the bottom half of the table so it improves Parma's chances. The point deduction overturn has honestly helped things so much, I feel!

Annoying draw in the first game last week after being 2-0 up, I think SPAL tonight are a tough fixture, but they can do it!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Squad is not too bas at all now, at least there's a whole load of average teams down the bottom half of the table so it improves Parma's chances. The point deduction overturn has honestly helped things so much, I feel!

Annoying draw in the first game last week after being 2-0 up, I think SPAL tonight are a tough fixture, but they can do it!
Think that with Gervinho, Inglese and Biabiany upfront we should cause some teams a lot of problems. Just need them to gain form.

RedChisel

Parma were always my favourite Italian team growing up. Had some great squads with the likes of Chiesa, Veron, Buffon and Cannavaro.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Not a great start for us, but we have many injured players, plus some signings like Inglese and Gervinho, our 2 best players, have just joined us. Just need to gel.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
19 points in 12 games and already 3 big away wins: Inter, Genoa and Torino. Couldn't have asked for more back in Serie A.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
So we are 9th and very close to the Europa League zone in our first year back in Serie A.
D'Aversa is a bit like Simeone: working his magic with not a great team.

Dave_MUFC

Great season so far, if it carries on there shouldn't be any worries about battling relegation, which is more than anyone could've expected, even more so due to all the off field issues pre season!

Parma back in Europe, once can dream :drool:

Although it's going to be a tough few games coming up, Juve, Inter, and Napoli in the next 5 matches! If a point can be nicked from one of them, and Parma beat the other teams in the matches surrounding these, then I can start believing that they can truly challenge for a Europa spot.

Robbie Boy

I always keep an eye on their results due to this thread! They seem to be doing rather well and that's good as I remember some of the great players Parma had when I was growing up. All I really know about them now is that they have Gervinho :drool:

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Great season so far, if it carries on there shouldn't be any worries about battling relegation, which is more than anyone could've expected, even more so due to all the off field issues pre season!

Parma back in Europe, once can dream :drool:

Although it's going to be a tough few games coming up, Juve, Inter, and Napoli in the next 5 matches! If a point can be nicked from one of them, and Parma beat the other teams in the matches surrounding these, then I can start believing that they can truly challenge for a Europa spot.
It's important to beat Spal in the next game so even if we didn't make points against Juventus, Inter and Napoli, it wouldn't matter.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
I always keep an eye on their results due to this thread! They seem to be doing rather well and that's good as I remember some of the great players Parma had when I was growing up. All I really know about them now is that they have Gervinho :drool:
Gervinho is the most decisive player in the league after CR7, imo.

Dave_MUFC

One of the few times this season I've been free to watch a Parma game and they let a 2-0 lead slip to lose 3-2 in the last 20 mins :annoyed:

Hard run coming up, think that's their Europa dream gone!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
One of the few times this season I've been free to watch a Parma game and they let a 2-0 lead slip to lose 3-2 in the last 20 mins :annoyed:

Hard run coming up, think that's their Europa dream gone!
Just not good enough. Let's just stay up and nothing more. It would be great for the first season back in Serie A.