Part-exchange deals. For example: Pogba

UpWithRivers

Rojo, Smalling, Periera, Jones, Lingard, Sanchez, Dalot -
Napoli and RB Leipzig can take their pick for Koulibaly and Werner

Scholsey2004

De Ligt and Bentancur for a swap deal would be the only option for me. If only Chellini was young, until the last 2/3years one of the most under rated defenders I can remember.

For a totally crazy swap after reading press recently. We have a player that has a dream to play for Santos and there is a Santos player that has a dream to play for us.

Perreira for Yefferson Soteldo. I remember seeing him at one of the youth world cups probably 4 years or so ago now. To be fair there was another player for Venezuela looked fantastic too that was actually at Watford never heard of since.

Can only judge Soteldo from the tournament several years ago and youtube clips from his time at Santos. One of the smallest players I have ever seen but outrageously talented, was probably the player of the tournament
He does look an exciting player. 5`3 though. That's really small.

Baneofthegame

Deligt / Dybala / Pjanic didnt want to come to UTD so there is no point in bringing in them.

Looks like if he handled properly Rabiot+40M could be the best deal
Didn’t Rabiot also reject us? How’s is he any better with 40 million? May as well keep Pogba for that sort of fee.

Resch

James Rodríguez, Au Lucas Vázquez, Brahim Díaz and Martin Ödegaard for Pogba.
James and Ödegaard for OM and CM
Vazquez for the right
Brahim Diaz as 2nd striker
Would be ok for me.