Patrice Evra | 2008-12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is everything that you expect to see in the modern full back these days. Pace, skill, good defensive and offensive ability, great leap, etc. He is consistently performing at a very high level.

krazyrobus

I think he should change his name to Chuck Noris now because the guy is a fecking monster, whatever the game always shackles up the right winger and then teaches shackled winger how to play a winger.

Mr consistent as well, always a 7 or 8 out of 10 on his games.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
My Man of the Match today. Up and down the wing all day long and set up the break for Rooney's goal. He really is one of the most electric players in the game.

Fergies Formula

im gettin the blue shirt with evra on the back... legend, i cant speak highly enough of him. i fecking love him

only players who come close to his talents, in the world are marcelo and cliche

krazyrobus

im gettin the blue shirt with evra on the back... legend, i cant speak highly enough of him. i fecking love him

only players who come close to his talents, in the world are marcelo and cliche
That's not exactly what you call close. He's pretty much the catalyst of our goals now.

CantonaVeron

Our best player this season so far, he is just great, best left back in europe.

Oranje

aka 12 year old dynamic dude
There's something about the way he plays as well. He's always in control of the situation, and even when it seems like he's going to lose the ball or lose a challenge, he somehow manages to win it.

IhabX7

He is the most insanest motherfecker that ever motherfeckin lived.

I love him more than my family.

giggs-beckham

Clueless
He doesnt get on ounce of credit from anyone outside man united, when everyone is wanking over cliche

redpie

Another buzzing high tempo display from Evra. You can see he is really enjoying his football. The guy keeping him out of the French team must be some player.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Why can't Patrice play with that much with the national team? He was just dropped last time in favor of Clichy who tbh looked better than him.
From his Monaco days where he was shaky and wreckless to say the least, he really has improved incredbly, great buy by SAF

Longlivekeano

Why can't Patrice play with that much with the national team? He was just dropped last time in favor of Clichy who tbh looked better than him.
From his Monaco days where he was shaky and wreckless to say the least, he really has improved incredbly, great buy by SAF
That is ridiculous. He was one of their best players in the first XI and captained the team after a brialliant season when him, Ludovic Giuly, Jerome Rothen, Drdado Prso, Morientes all played out of their skins to reach a Champs League final. It was pretty obvious even then (maybe 6 years ago) that he was ace. I watched him in his Moncao days and I thought even then that he was better than at-that-time French left fullback Bixente Lizarazu due to Paddy's persistent overlapping and pace down the wings

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
That is ridiculous. He was one of their best players in the first XI and captained the team after a brialliant season when him, Ludovic Giuly, Jerome Rothen, Drdado Prso, Morientes all played out of their skins to reach a Champs League final. It was pretty obvious even then (maybe 6 years ago) that he was ace. I watched him in his Moncao days and I thought even then that he was better than at-that-time French left fullback Bixente Lizarazu due to Paddy's persistent overlapping and pace down the wings
It was just one season you watched him then
That was only in the CL mate a bit like Liverpool play well in that competition. In the league for several seasons, Patrice was just average.

Successful

Owes the Caf £25 (With interests)
Both Evra and Vidic were absolute rip offs by us. Worth at least 3 times their estimated value when sold looking at what they perform now, and I believe the best is yet to come. I'm totally in love with Evra, but somehow my heart has been damaged by Heinze so I would like to see at least 5 more years of this standard and devotion to the club and I'm willing to talk about him as one of the most important players in the club - at this period :)

IhabX7

did u manage to record the game?

you reckon you could make some extended highlights, like 15 min long??:D
2nd Half is fully recorded but the first half isnt.. i will deff do 2nd half highlights.

1st half might download it.

If anyone wants any specific clips, PM me.

Leg-End

Outstanding player, I mean who would have thought on his debut at City looked like he had no positional sense at all. I think his defending is actually underated and its almost like playing with 2 wingers and thats testament to him that our left side is still solid defensively.

Love the little fecker.

Veron

Varun
Seriously though why don't any chants ring about him ?

x42bn6

To be fair, Clichy and Evra are the best left-backs in the Premiership, and (whisper it) possibly the world. Very little separates the two. However, I think Evra's much more adventurous than Clichy and Evra is a lot better going forward than Clichy, while Clichy is slightly faster and has better positioning allowing him to cover well defensively. But because International football is so defensive, Clichy is probably a safer option. I think a lot of teams in the Premiership would prefer Clichy - because not a lot of teams would be able to cope defensively with a very offensive left-back in their team. On the other hand, we have Ferdinand and Vidic.

But Evra = :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.