Patrice Evra | 2008-12 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFCgal

It didn't look to me that he wiped his ass with the shirt. It looks like he was sitting on it, realised, lifted it from under him and sniffed it for a joke.

Really a nothing story. He'll never be forgiven for the whole World Cup thing. Along with Rio for England, Pat should retire from France.

feck the lot of them, and concentrate on United.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
They just take bitterness to new levels :lol:. Pathetic bunch of fans.

'A low life who got Suarez banned and we should never forget that. Plays for Manure.'

'He will probably blame suarez for this one,disgraceful man

'Now everyone is saying how disgusting he is. During him and Suarez's doo-daa, nearly everyone portrayed him as the victim and Suarez the big vile racist. Such was the obsession with Liverpool, Suarez and Dalglish, that people lost track of the fact he's a proven troublemaker, liar, unreliable witness, arrogant, and a vile human being. Him, Barton and Diouff are all cut from the same cloth.'

'Easy Evra, just blame Suarez for that as well...'

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
The 'Manure' thing I've never understood either. I can't shake the feeling the person is under the age of 14 (even if they are not) when I see somebody write that.

Also the overnight cretin status. Happily plodding along as a fine left back then overnight all these people seemed to hate his guts and think him some sort of disgusting criminal who rapes children or something.

It's bizarre.

Dave89

If the French do leap on him for this, they don't deserve him.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
So if you were Blanc. Who would you pick for left back next Monday? I don't think I would pick Evra.
Clichy has had the better season,

Status
Not open for further replies.