Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheReligion

Abusive
...really odd. You're both quoting a post 7 pages back, from Wednesday, a day before our last match, and I've made 8 posts in here since then.

These are my last 3 posts in this thread...

I find it really weird that you both scoured back 7 pages, both ignored my most recent posts in here, and both quoted the exact same message and took it out of context in the exact same manner - what a coincidence.

I think I'm starting to understand what this 'agenda posting' thing is all about.

I'm a Utd fan, I want Pogba to do well, but I love the club more (way more) than any individual. Seems like you 2 dafties are more interested in high school style cyber bullying than getting into the pre-match build-up of 1 of our biggest games of the season.

I hope Pogba scores today, and I hope we win, and I hope you both have a lovely Easter :)
Oh stop crying you posted what you did. Your own fault.

I saw the quote and thought I needed to point out how ridiculous it was. I wasn't really looking 8 pages back.

I'm glad you support United and Pogba. It's refreshing to hear on the Caf these days. My issue is with your recollection of his previous time at the club under Fergie though as it's simply wrong.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Oh stop crying you posted what you did. Your own fault.

I saw the quote and thought I needed to point out how ridiculous it was. I wasn't really looking 8 pages back.

I'm glad you support United and Pogba. It's refreshing to hear on the Caf these days. My issue is with your recollection of his previous time at the club under Fergie though as it's simply wrong.
Stop crying yourself, if you wanna barge into exchanges without any context, and by your own admittance, without even reading the thread properly, you're obviously gonna end up making really silly posts that are way below your normal level as a poster - as you've done above.

My posts about Fergie and Pogba are my opinion, formed after watching Fergie deal with players (and agents) since 1987, when I started supporting United. You can disagree with them, but you've no need to take them personally.

I'm not bothered that you disagree with me, I think you're wrong, but I'm aware that it's totally subjective.

Again, enjoy the game, and have a nice Easter with your family.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How many goals and assists did Scholes have regularly from CM?

The transfer fee has just blinded people into thinking he's going to score 20 goals a season and playmake like iniesta.

I think overall his season deserves a 7/10, there's much more to come but he's been nowhere near as bad as some people make out. With a bit more luck he could have easy have about 7 goals and 10 assists extra.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Not sure he deserves a 7/10. his fee as to be taken into account, he isn't the first and won't be the last to have very high expectations due to to a transfer fee

His season has been a very mixed bag

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Not sure he deserves a 7/10. his fee as to be taken into account, he isn't the first and won't be the last to have very high expectations due to to a transfer fee

His season has been a very mixed bag
Yeah 7, thus far, is a notch too high.

I'd say 6, but with the possibility to rise to 7 if he performs well in this key time of the season - just needs to keep his game simple and find a steady, calm rhythm.

Smudge

This is a prime opportunity for him to shine. If he is on his game against Chelsea today that should shut allot of feckers up. He needs to have a commanding game today for sure.
We say that all the time before a big game and he has disappointed in all of them.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
How many goals and assists did Scholes have regularly from CM?

The transfer fee has just blinded people into thinking he's going to score 20 goals a season and playmake like iniesta.

I think overall his season deserves a 7/10, there's much more to come but he's been nowhere near as bad as some people make out. With a bit more luck he could have easy have about 7 goals and 10 assists extra.
Well to be fair Pogba had double the scorerpoints per game at Juve as he does at United. It´s the same for Khedira for example between his play for Mourinho at Real Madrid and Juventus now. It´s obvious the defensive midfield interpretation under Mourinho is more restrictive than under other managers. The real question would be whether the resources spent on Pogba wouldn´t have been better used elsewhere in the squad, when your demands of the job are mainly to give defensive stability.Does that require a €120M purchase?

TheReligion

Abusive
Stop crying yourself, if you wanna barge into exchanges without any context, and by your own admittance, without even reading the thread properly, you're obviously gonna end up making really silly posts that are way below your normal level as a poster - as you've done above.

My posts about Fergie and Pogba are my opinion, formed after watching Fergie deal with players (and agents) since 1987, when I started supporting United. You can disagree with them, but you've no need to take them personally.

I'm not bothered that you disagree with me, I think you're wrong, but I'm aware that it's totally subjective.

Again, enjoy the game, and have a nice Easter with your family.
You're the one being over dramatic and talking of cyber bullying FFS. I only quoted a post of yours which I thought was poor given the content is factually false.

People need to take responsibility for what they post on the Caf as at the moment it's a free-for-all of nonsensical meltdown tripe (I don't necessarily include you in that by the way, I'm speaking broadly)

Of course you're entitled to your opinions but don't get upset when people don't like them or in this instance point out they are simply incorrect.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Can anyone either post the video of the skysports Pogba debate earlier today or give a summary? I heard they had a chat about him and my annoying Arsenal mate was wumming about it :mad:

Minimalist

Would be the first big game he's performed in if he does. That said it doesn't sound like he's going to have much to work with.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
There's not really any evidence at all to suggest he's going to do much in this game. He's been OK previous couple of matches but has been poor in every big game so far when he has been in a lot better form then he is now.

OL29

Yeah 7, thus far, is a notch too high.

I'd say 6, but with the possibility to rise to 7 if he performs well in this key time of the season - just needs to keep his game simple and find a steady, calm rhythm.
Yeah 6 is a fair rating I'd say, even as a staunch defender of him, he's underwhelmed to an extent. Like you say, still time to improve though with a good contribution to the rest of the season.

OL29

There's not really any evidence at all to suggest he's going to do much in this game. He's been OK previous couple of matches but has been poor in every big game so far when he has been in a lot better form then he is now.
Was good against Arsenal and Spurs to be fair, both games which like today were at Old Trafford.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Im expecting a lot of Kante is better than Pogba memes all over social media after todays game
Why Pogba even mentioned Kante in his interview was very strange. If they do beat us and Kante plays better, he will only have himself to blame

fellaini's barber

...really odd. You're both quoting a post 7 pages back, from Wednesday, a day before our last match, and I've made 8 posts in here since then.

These are my last 3 posts in this thread...

I find it really weird that you both scoured back 7 pages, both ignored my most recent posts in here, and both quoted the exact same message and took it out of context in the exact same manner - what a coincidence.

I think I'm starting to understand what this 'agenda posting' thing is all about.

I'm a Utd fan, I want Pogba to do well, but I love the club more (way more) than any individual. Seems like you 2 dafties are more interested in high school style cyber bullying than getting into the pre-match build-up of 1 of our biggest games of the season.

I hope Pogba scores today, and I hope we win, and I hope you both have a lovely Easter :)
Nobody scoured back to read your bloody posts:lol:, I simply checked on the Pogba thread and the last page I read came up, when I read up to your more recent back tracking posts maybe I'll quote them too. You made a very ridiculous claim about Pogba and got called out for it, no 'agenda' about it, maybe next time you should calm down a little before posting.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
He still does not understand that he is not all about the football yet, even though he believes he is.
He'll learn. Hopefully.

Philadelphian

Feel bad for the guy tbh. I know he's paid through the roof, but he didn't sign up to play against Chelsea alongside that low/mid table group of trash.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Kante having zero luck up against him at the moment.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Enjoyed his defensive discipline in the first half. Cultured performance so far. Need him to remain focussed and concentrated in 2nd half.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
2 great balls over the top so far, one effortlessly with his left. A comfortable footballer, which has been at the root of some of the criticism of him tbf.

One silly bit of overplaying. One great tackle earlier in the half.

Doing his job well at the moment.

Art

Art the artist
Pogba played a majestic first half. If only away young can finish 20 yard chances, this would be done and dusted

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Looked world class today. In the right set up he can be beastly.

3KDré

He's been fantastic and disciplined. I liked the interview before the game cos he looked pissed, and anger is a fantastic motivator.

RedCurry

I loved that tackle from him. I like that he looks focused today. Physically also he's battled away and it's no coincidence that we are finding spaces.

But no world class players are made in 45 minutes. He needs to continue this for full 90.

Status
Not open for further replies.