Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He's found his form now, can't remember the last bad game he had when previously it was 1 good game in 4 or 5 bad

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Maybe, but he can look downright sluggish running without the ball, but not today. Today he looked like he gave a shit for the full 90 - very encouraging. His speed is just a bonus as his game is so rounded. I've been skeptical towards him, but his last couple of matches has been very good.
Yea his pace is definitely encouraging. I'm still torn between quick or fast though. In fact i think it might be more what you'd call swift.

IrishRedDevil

Such a powerhouse and only 23. This guy has insane ability and the way he pings passes effortlessly is such a joy. The variety of his passes in the final third is great to view, can't wait for the attackers to be more clinical as he deserves assists.

ash_86

He's silently running games without getting too much press. This is what we want from him

FujiVice

The £90m tag is killing him with certain people. Its a shame some people think he has to be absolutely astonishing to be considered "playing well." He's so enjoyable at the minute. He'll continue to be knocked by the press and others, but he's a joy.

Raw

I could watch him dink it into the box all day, the other feckers need to start finishing those chances off already.

He's just constantly getting better :drool:

Devil may care

Glad to see the response in here, I thought he might get overlooked tonight with the 2nd half performance of Mkhitaryan. Pogba was absolutely class tonight and would have more impressive starts if those ahead did more with some of the superb balls he plays through, but it was his overall energy, anticipation and inteligent use of the ball that was great tonight, he's clearly feeling liberated with Carrick behind him.

Art

Art the artist
Plays some of his best football when Carrick is on the pitch. Pure class from Paul again.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's really getting into form. Sort of coincides with his fitness levels too, maybe? He looked full of energy even late in the game.

dichinero

Getting into his stride, solid performance. Needs to be less complacent but great to him getting there!

mu4c_20le

The more he plays, the more he will mature with the squad. He came from a stable team with a lot of veterans and he was the rookie, now he is suddenly one of the leaders after a big money move in a very fragile squad with a new manager.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
His passing, most of the time, is outrageous. He really drills those diagonal balls rather than float it. Scholes-like. His short passing seems to improve with every game too. It was never poor, but he often played the wrong one, or dwelled a little too long. His release is getting quicker.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Who knew, that after getting back to top condition and adapting to new teammates, he'd shine... :cool:

roykeane19

His passing is one of his best things for me, takes risky ones, and almost all come of to great effect in final third, noticed in from most of his matches, he is a very good player

The White Pele

Did almost everything right today. For the first time in a long time centre-midfield is not a concern.

OldTrevil

What a player, so much class I'm always excited to see what pass or move he pulls off with the ball. It's also quite clear he's more than able to control games, it's going to be a pleasure watching him grow :drool:

Mitser

Such a classy footballer, best midfielder in the prem. 90m looks a bargain to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.