Supports
Mejbri

Paul Labile Pogba
Mar 15, 1993 (23)
France

1.91 m

Patrice Evra said:
La Pioche [Pogba] is like a son to me.
Ferguson sent me to his house to convince him to stay. He cried, he couldn't sleep. He knew he could become greater than [Patrick] Vieira, but he had decided. Ferguson also knew Pogba could become very strong, but he couldn't force the issue.
Rio Ferdinand said:
I remember Paul Scholes kicking the living daylights out of him in every single training session, every day. But he earned our respect by never moaning, never shouting and never making a fuss. He always wanted the ball still and that kind of attitude has helped him progress.
Patrick Vieira said:
He carries the ball forward more and scores goals. He is also better technically and more talented than me at the same age. This is a player who can score 10-15 goals every season. I think he has more potential than me.
Thierry Henry said:
Forget about France, I think he can be one of the best midfielders in history.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Anyone know if he's availlable for tonights reserve match vs Leicester ?

MDFC Manager

Its an interesting question, to be honest.

Does Mourinho have a history of getting his injury returnees/unfit players gain fitness by playing a lot of reserve football?

cyberman

Pirlo has said the interview with the Daily Mail is fake.
Juventus may still be laughing at us but Pirlo never said that to the Daily fecking Mail.
Well done.

sportsczy

Supports
Real Madrid
Pogba is beyond fit. I bet you he plays the full game on Friday if need be. Will definitely start.

One word of caution: He's likely going to be asked to play a far different role in a far different system to the one he played at Juve. As with France NT, he may look somewhat subdued. He'll need some time to adapt. I'm hoping that Mou let's him play free... but somehow I doubt it.

PepsiCola

My anticipation to watch United play this Friday is the highest it has been for a good few years :drool::drool::drool:

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
Just cant wait to see him on the pitch. I dont know the last time I was this excited

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football

Some of those dribbles and skills :drool: Imagination and the skill to execute.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Some of those dribbles and skills :drool: Imagination and the skill to execute.
And Lineker called him the most overated player in the world...

Hope Pogba has a stormer on Friday and makes that twat look like a fool.

He said Pogba doesn't create much when he's like the 5th highest assist maker in Juve history (after the likes of Platini and Zidane). :mad:

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
I know he's a young man, but he won't win that ballon d'or until he realizes that he needs to sacrifice his lifestyle for the game. Being the best means you have to abandon every distraction for a while.

Beej

I know he's a young man, but he won't win that ballon d'or until he realizes that he needs to sacrifice his lifestyle for the game. Being the best means you have to abandon every distraction for a while.
What lifestyle? Dabbing with Jesse Lingard?

Status
Not open for further replies.