Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
not a chance, it was still at calf/knee level when it reached Martial and bounced in front of him - no way was it meant for him.
Yeah, looked at it again and there was more height on it than I realised. And the centre back probably would have cut out the pass I thought Pogba meant. So yeah, I'm probably wrong tbh.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
He played it into the space knowing somebody would be running onto it, pretty easy for a player of his ability.

The fact the pitch was dry helped it hold up also, a watered pitch that would have ran out.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's an unbelievable player so happy we signed him.

Fridge chutney

He is so good. A dominant midfield force, the likes of which we've been desperate for since Scholes retired. Pogba is so talented and has such a good brain, apart from 3-4 matches last year I genuinely don't see why he got so much criticism from the press and rivals. He is a brilliant player. I am excited to see more of him this season.

Lawman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He is so good. A dominant midfield force, the likes of which we've been desperate for since Scholes retired. Pogba is so talented and has such a good brain, apart from 3-4 matches last year I genuinely don't see why he got so much criticism from the press and rivals. He is a brilliant player. I am excited to see more of him this season.
This

ThanksBoss26

He didn't get have any pre-season last year. If he stays fit and gets a full one this year, he'll benefit from that hugely.

edcunited1878

What a difference a year makes on CAF with respect to PP6. It's amazing how time away gives people the proper perspective on how class he is. 24 years old, back from his four year loan. He wore the captain's armband second half last night for a reason.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Can establish himself as the best player in England.

Many said on here last summer that we need to try hard to get one or two more on his level this summer. Not sure we've done that yet, or are even targeting such levels (not easy to find tbh) so he will need to be on his A game this year.

AshRK

Rivals are jealous and press, well, they have no clue.

Dazzmondo

It was just because of the price. Now that everyone's going for insane prices I expect it will die down a bit this season

Donut

I'd say Ronaldo is.
Perhaps. But there is so much intelligence and effortlessness in Pogba's game, just like with LBJ.

Messi is Curry right? :p Nevermind, we better stop this before the Caf police comes.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Perhaps. But there is so much intelligence and effortlessness in Pogba's game, just like with LBJ.

Messi is Curry right? :p Nevermind, we better stop this before the Caf police comes.
There are similarities in terms of not basing their game on strength and physical prowess but more about natural ability and creativity.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
I think we robbed Juventus. He's just so classy and effective. There's no midfielder in the world to match.

ash_86

Has the talent and right drive to match his brazenness. Fast becoming an Midfield Icon

ti vu

I think he will be United captain next year.
He needs to mature mentally before all the captain talk. I meant he is mentally strong & has the respect from his teammate & all, but very inexperienced which leads to he let himself down at times. Captainship should be restored to its prestige other than gift giving. It's a huge responsibility as we all know, it's not only individual performance but to gather & pick the team up. Pogba has a lot to prove before being considered for that role IMO.

As a midfielder, he is special. Joy to watch. Money well spent looking back after a year.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s going to be rated as one the best midfielders ever when his career comes to an end. Endless potential. Absolutely buzzing that he’s ours.

Dazzmondo

Looks sensational. Don't see anyway he doesn't have a much improved 2nd season. Everything was so easy for him today

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Looks sensational. Don't see anyway he doesn't have a much improved 2nd season. Everything was so easy for him today
Genuinely looks like a seasoned professional playing in a reserve game. He’s a class above. And he’ll get much better!!

CG1010

Very impressed by him and Lukaku to stay on for 90 minutes. They were making that extra effort on their own and it is showing now.

togg

None more enjoyable to watch, that's for damn sure.
Looked the fittist guy on the pitch. Having had a season to settle and reacquaint himself with the PL, plus getting a full pre-season I have a feeling we are going to be seeing a player worth a lot more than 89 odd million this season, certainly considering today's crazy prices!

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Many said on here last summer that we need to try hard to get one or two more on his level this summer. Not sure we've done that yet, or are even targeting such levels (not easy to find tbh) so he will need to be on his A game this year.
I don't think there's anyone on his level that is realistically available. Pogba is in the top 10 of world football IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.