Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy18

Calm down.

They are setting everything in motion to feck off next summer.

We're not letting him go this summer, and they are well aware of that
Usually I'd agree with this line of thinking but his sentiments suggest he wants out this summer and if a player does not want to be at a club, there is no point in retaining.

We would get more for him this summer having 3 years remaining. We need to address key areas in the squad and thankfully there are plenty of options out there but Ole needs to hit the ground running also cause if our end of season form carries over, he'll be gone by Christmas.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
As one comment just put it, our midfield will be like Liverpools with Shelvey and Spearing in August! If you don't laugh you'd cry! :confused:

It is entirely possible that we could build a midfield with chemistry with Pogba included :lol:

Problem is, how confident are you that we will create this midfield you suggest this summer? If its not addressed by August we start the season a weaker side than last without him.

These statements put him out there door now and we've lost Herrera so currently our midfield trio is likely to be

Matic
Fred McTominay
Been 3 years of trying to build a midfield around him and it's been shit all 3 years.

Stone cold stunned if that's our midfield trio to start the season.

PoTMS

Can't wait for him to leave. Never has a player as talented as him infuriated me so much.

Skills

Snitch
He's too good for us at this point. We need to building around the likes of Longstaff

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Calm down.

They are setting everything in motion to feck off next summer.

We're not letting him go this summer, and they are well aware of that
Do you really want to keep a Pogba that doesn't want to be here? It's a recipe for a total disaster next season. Sell him, take the money and rebuild your midfield without spending 80M on Maguire.

Keefy18

Been 3 years of trying to build a midfield around him and it's been shit all 3 years.

Stone cold stunned if that's our midfield trio to start the season.
Prepare to be stunned so....

There are countless possibilities out there that we could replace him with...Maddison? Tielmans? Take Dybala as part of the deal?

Of the 3 I think that Maddison is the most likely mind you as he is a United supporter I believe and Ole wants English players it seems.

van Nistelrooy

Should never play for the club again!

Mourinho was right about Pogba. Stripping him of the captaincy was very appropriate.

Embarrassment to the badge.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I'd be more interested in building a midfield with actual chemistry and on the same page.

As good as he is he's an individual. So I don't think it would be important to replace his quality directly but more important to improve the midfield as a unit.
With how our club is run, don't give yourself false hopes. It's not gonna happen

Do you really want to keep a Pogba that doesn't want to be here? It's a recipe for a total disaster next season. Sell him, take the money and rebuild your midfield without spending 80M on Maguire.
There is a Euro next summer and he knows Deschamps wouldn't hesitate to bench him if he wasn't playing much at United.

JJ12

With how our club is run, don't give yourself false hopes. It's not gonna happen

There is a Euro next summer and he knows Deschamps wouldn't hesitate to bench him if he wasn't playing much at United.
No false hopes trust me. We all know how much we'll feck things up.

JJ12

Prepare to be stunned so....

There are countless possibilities out there that we could replace him with...Maddison? Tielmans? Take Dybala as part of the deal?

Of the 3 I think that Maddison is the most likely mind you as he is a United supporter I believe and Ole wants English players it seems.
I'd love Maddison - I don't see us doing the right thing but we still won't start with that midfield surely :lol:

Based Adnan

The way people are in meltdown you'd think we're losing Ronnie all over again. Fact is Pogba during his time here has been one of the most inconsistent players we've had as well as having his attitude questioned multiple times. If we can hold out for 180M then take it and reinvest it.

He's fell well below expectations and leaves as a success from a financial point of view only in my book.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I’d obviously be happy if a player of his calibre stayed, but I think it’s pretty clear that if he did stay when he obviously doesn’t want to that he’d give 3/10 lazy as feck performances. We’re not even in the champions league. Let’s just cash in.

Irrational.

Goodbye, virus. You and your fairweather performances will not be missed.

He's a luxury player who hides when the going gets tough.

World class on his day when he can be arsed, which isn't often enough.

I'd much rather players that will run theirselves into the ground for us, realise how lucky they are and make the fans proud. Look at Liverpool's midfield, for example.

He'll probably have some kind of gimmicky social media-laden exit too... #Poxit.

The added advantage is that due to the length of his contract, Madrid/ PSG will have to stump up £150 million+. We can buy a solid replacement and strengthen in other much-needed areas with the cash.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Take all Pogba transfer talk to the thread in the transfer forum. This is for player performances only.

Jib

Too good to be here. I hope he'll shine in Madrid or Turin.

Most unique player ever :drool:

He'sRaldo

It's really annoying how everyone is always standing around or jogging in our team. That's the main thing I got from the video (besides Pogba's obvious class of course).

DickDastardly

I mean come on....

Watched the first two minutes of the video....it's just him stupidly fouling people or needlesly keeping the ball for too long, not realising it soon enough, attracting two or more oppo players on him and so on.

There's a reason why everyone around him is standing and not mobing!! They feckin know he won't give the ball on time!!! or at all!!!

That right there is the worst video i saw of a proffesional midfilder.

DickDastardly

Shit.

You made me watch the whole video and dissect it.
Put the kids to bed and have time on my hands. Spend it to watch a PP video of him jerking around after watching him do it for the whole season....but hell, let's do it.

The actual playing starts at 00:42 - a left footed shot. Ok. Nice shot.
Then 00:52, a step over. WOW
00:57 classic Pogba, get's 2 players on him and passes back, maybe even loses the ball, we don't see the end.
1:02 another classic Pogba, wins the ball, runs with it, dribbles pass one player, back heel to - NO ONE.
Then....a couple of fouls on him, couple of fouls by him---moving on.
1:43 controls the ball while on the ground. another wow. turns around a couple of times and after 6 seconds we still don't see if he passes the ball.
Then some more good ball control, lousy attempts of a cross that don't beat the first man.
2:09 Finally, that lovely goal against young boys.
2:27 lovley back heel.
2:29 dribbles past two players. Nice.
celebrations....sitting on the ground....raising hands to god....elbow to the head...falling down....snow falling...running with the ball....getting fouled....fouling people after losing the ball...
my god.... until 4:10 a goal from 30 m. Nice.
4:15 lovely cross for a goal.
4:43 another lovely assist for the Martial goal. Very nice.
couple of meaningless nutmegs...
5:12 a goal, sliding in for the cross. Good awerness.
then some running....fouling....a couple of hollywood passes....getting fouled...blablabla....
Almost 2 minutes later...an assist for Anders deflected goal. Okayish.
then 3 backheels....
7:26 a goal from in side the box.
7:32 nice through ball to Rashford and a great follow up for a great goal against Chelsea.
more backheels....
from 8 minutes....penalties....
8:54, lovely weighted pass for Lingards goal.
more of nothing.....
9:35 another classic PP, instead of passing to free Rashford, he gets in a tangle with 2 oppo players and loses the ball.
....more of nothing.....outside foot pass.....jumping in anger....obligatory Man utd handshake bullshit....bla bla....long ball to Rashers....
10:54, cross assist to Rashford.
11:00 lovely assist to Lukaku.
11:25 great team play (finally) for the goal.
11:35 wonderfull through ball for Rashford against Tottehnam
....long balls.....
11:57 header goal.
12:19, nice assist.
12:50....end of video.

That's all folks.

Was there something impressive? Maybe the YB goal...3 great through balls, couple of assists.....

GOD I WISH I KNEW how to make this videos....and the time to watch all the season again (and a shitload of painkillers and antidepressants) so i could make a
PP video with ALL the feckups. It would be so much longer then this "BEST SKILLZ" video.

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
I have heard this claim before many times, but I can't say I agree.

Pogba has a great combination of physical and technical qualities, but nothing that we haven't seen before.

Arguably just as strong as Pogba
A significantly better dribbler than Pogba
A lot faster than Pogba
An equal passer (better through balls, less long balls)
A better goalscorer than Pogba

kouroux

Pogba has a great combination of physical and technical qualities, but nothing that we haven't seen before.

A lot faster than Pogba
Kaka wasn't an equal passer to Pogba I'm sorry.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Shit.

You made me watch the whole video and dissect it.
Put the kids to bed and have time on my hands. Spend it to watch a PP video of him jerking around after watching him do it for the whole season....but hell, let's do it.

The actual playing starts at 00:42 - a left footed shot. Ok. Nice shot.
Then 00:52, a step over. WOW
00:57 classic Pogba, get's 2 players on him and passes back, maybe even loses the ball, we don't see the end.
1:02 another classic Pogba, wins the ball, runs with it, dribbles pass one player, back heel to - NO ONE.
Then....a couple of fouls on him, couple of fouls by him---moving on.
1:43 controls the ball while on the ground. another wow. turns around a couple of times and after 6 seconds we still don't see if he passes the ball.
Then some more good ball control, lousy attempts of a cross that don't beat the first man.
2:09 Finally, that lovely goal against young boys.
2:27 lovley back heel.
2:29 dribbles past two players. Nice.
celebrations....sitting on the ground....raising hands to god....elbow to the head...falling down....snow falling...running with the ball....getting fouled....fouling people after losing the ball...
my god.... until 4:10 a goal from 30 m. Nice.
4:15 lovely cross for a goal.
4:43 another lovely assist for the Martial goal. Very nice.
couple of meaningless nutmegs...
5:12 a goal, sliding in for the cross. Good awerness.
then some running....fouling....a couple of hollywood passes....getting fouled...blablabla....
Almost 2 minutes later...an assist for Anders deflected goal. Okayish.
then 3 backheels....
7:26 a goal from in side the box.
7:32 nice through ball to Rashford and a great follow up for a great goal against Chelsea.
more backheels....
from 8 minutes....penalties....
8:54, lovely weighted pass for Lingards goal.
more of nothing.....
9:35 another classic PP, instead of passing to free Rashford, he gets in a tangle with 2 oppo players and loses the ball.
....more of nothing.....outside foot pass.....jumping in anger....obligatory Man utd handshake bullshit....bla bla....long ball to Rashers....
10:54, cross assist to Rashford.
11:00 lovely assist to Lukaku.
11:25 great team play (finally) for the goal.
11:35 wonderfull through ball for Rashford against Tottehnam
....long balls.....
11:57 header goal.
12:19, nice assist.
12:50....end of video.

That's all folks.

Was there something impressive? Maybe the YB goal...3 great through balls, couple of assists.....

GOD I WISH I KNEW how to make this videos....and the time to watch all the season again (and a shitload of painkillers and antidepressants) so i could make a
PP video with ALL the feckups. It would be so much longer then this "BEST SKILLZ" video.

What a sad post

Jib

A lot faster than Pogba
First, I don't understand the comparaison with Kaka. And even if I think that Kaka was a better player in his prime he wasn't as strong as Pogba nor an equal passer.

Second, we never saw a player like Pogba.
To be that tall while being that fast and agile is something very rare. But on the top of that, he has the technique, passing and vision of the best #10. That's something that the football world has never saw before, whether you like it or not.

Pogba shares some similarities with Ibrahimovic, Yaya Touré, Gullit, Socrates etc...

But Pogba is more complete, he's unique. And his uniqueness drove Zidane and the football world crazy since 2013 :p

Last edited:

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Kaka wasn't an equal passer to Pogba I'm sorry.
There’s different kind of passers.

There are those who ping perfect long balls from deep, and there are those who link up play in the final third.

Pogba is world class at the former, but vastly inferior to the likes of Kaka and De Bruyne at the latter.

kouroux

There’s different kind of passers.

There are those who ping perfect long balls from deep, and there are those who link up play in the final third.

Pogba is world class at the former, but vastly inferior to the likes of Kaka and De Bruyne at the latter.
Kaka doesn't belong in this discussion I feel. De Bruyne is the best, closely followed by Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.