Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greck

Against Chelsea at home 16/17, and Ajax in the EL final come to mind immediately as that.
Talking about a string of defensive performances not just one performance per year

Sparky Rhiwabon

Congrats to him and to France - deserved World Cup winners. One of the players of the tournament as well.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
My man.

Top, top World Cup. Absolutely chuffed he scored a goal in the final.

Minimalist

Good performance and a big goal in his career. Hopefully we see a World Cup winning midfielder next season.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Eamon Dunphy said he would never win a world cup. LOL. What a bellend dunphy is.

PoTMS

One of the best players in the best team at the World Cup. Hopefully he can take this forward into the new season.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
I’m glad he’s produced this with Kante off the pitch. Kante has been credited not only for his own performance but also Pogbas.

He’s been France’s best player this WC.
Yep, nailed it. Kante had a nightmare match today and it was up to Pogba to deliver against arguably the best midfield three in the World Cup, and deliver he did.

Superb tournament. I’m chuffed for him.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Talking about a string of defensive performances not just one performance per year
Okay, well I can't remember which games were around the ones mentioned, so I can't comment. But he is obviously capable as shown in those matches. He also obviously has more than 1 of them per year.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
What a game he had.

Won more tackles than anyone in French team
Join most interceptions
Most passes
Won more fouls than anyone
Completed 2 dribbles, only Mbappe completed more.
Most touches

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Fantastic second half. That miss though :lol:
I think you can make a 10 minute long compilation of his amazing passes to Mbappe from that World Cup alone.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Decisive player in a World Cup final. Not bad! Hope we get to see more moments like that from him, in a United shirt!

UDontMessWith24

Felt a little dirty rooting for France but this could be so crucial for us going into the season. When he's focused and motivated we can be unplayable.

Robbie Boy

Yep, nailed it. Kante has a nightmare match today and it was up to Pogba to deliver against arguably the best midfield three in the World Cup, and deliver he did.

Superb tournament. I’m chuffed for him.
Kante was terrible today alright

Delighted for Pogba, he’s class and has taken far too much shit since we signed him.

Bobski

Poor first half then 3/4 moments of absolute elite level play at the start of the second that basically killed the match, got him started and he had a great second, even with the comedy finish. He loves those drilled passes from left to right in behind defenders, Mbappe is a fantastic target.

roonster09

Scout
Best midfielder in this world cup, for me only other one arguable is Modric.

justboy68

Hopefully he can carry this into the season. What a moment for him to score the goal in the world cup final that essentially sealed it!

El Zoido

So is he now the only United player ever to score in a World Cup final?

roonster09

Scout
Kante was terrible today alright

Delighted for Pogba, he’s class and has taken far too much shit since we signed him.
Kante has 57% pass completion, that's terrible for a midfielder. Also made most fouls than anyone.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Would be pretty amusing if he won MOTM and the Golden Ball given people had the knives out for Pogba at half time :lol:

lex talionis

Immense throughout the World Cup and easily the MOTM. Can't wait to see him in action in our ghastly new kit.

Hawks2008

Just read something that said he is the first player to win the world cup while playing for United since 1966. Not sure how true that is but its crazy when you think about how massive we are.

What a great tournament he had too, hope nicks player of the tournament and kicks on for us this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.