Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick7

Just read something that said he is the first player to win the world cup while playing for United since 1966. Not sure how true that is but its crazy when you think about how massive we are.

What a great tournament he had too, hope nicks player of the tournament and kicks on for us this season.
So football did come home.

el3mel

It was a great tournament for him. Stepped up massively offensively and defensively in all matches, and got crowned by a great goal in the final as Zidane in 98.

He'll come next season on fire. :devil::devil:

vodrake

So is he now the only United player ever to score in a World Cup final?
First to score from outside the box since 1982

First Premier League player to score since 1998

First ever Man Utd player ever to score in a final

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
After the Australia game, settled down, the whole team had a meeting with Deschamps, came out a new man, no more unnecessary dribbling, no more shit haircuts, just football, ends up scoring the winning goal in the world cup and becomes World Champion. Good stuff. More of this.

redom

Hope he brings the confidence and form into our season too, we really need to start getting the best out of our most talented players.

Zoo

What a wonderful tournament he really is a special player.

ravi2

He has had a magnificent tournament and showed he can run the play with little flash and a lot of substance

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
What a game he had.

Won more tackles than anyone in French team
Join most interceptions
Most passes
Won more fouls than anyone
Completed 2 dribbles, only Mbappe completed more.
Most touches
Most important thing for me, he's the heart of almost every attacking move from France.

gr3yham3

That picture looks like he is going studs up into Modric...Hahaha..

Hopefully this WC is the making of Pogba, as seen from the picture: shooting past and scoring past one midfield great to become one himself.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Most important thing for me, he's the heart of almost every attacking move from France.
Yeah, he also had a great outlet in Mbappe who made lot of runs and Pogba had the ability to pick those passes.

RedDevilRoshi

I’m absolutely delighted for Pogba. He deserves this moment after all the p*** unfair stick he gets by the so-called experts in this country. Particularly that bellend Souness. Once again may I say - Get it right up you Souness, you bitter old man!

Now please Jose, don’t hold this talented boy back! Give him that free roam role and he will deliver as you just seen!

marktan

Great tournament from him. Top class player. We really need some quality players like Mpabbe on our RW that Pogba can link up with.

Skills

Snitch
His medal haul is insane

4 Serie A
2 Coppa Italia
1 Europa League
1 League Cup
1 World Cup

25 years old

SirAF

Ageist
I’ve also read a few people on here worried that he might leave. He’s under contract and the season is less than a month away. I would be flabbergasted if the club sold him.
This. It’s so unrealistic it’s not even worth entertaining.

TheReligion

Abusive
Need to bin off Mourinho before he ends up driving Pogba out the club.
Does Pogba not drive himself? I would have thought he had passed his test by now. Chevrolet would surely get him a car if he did to start in. Something nice and simple.

No wonder there is aggro between Mourinho and Pogba. Car sharing can be a nightmare.

Deleted member 101472

His medal haul is insane

4 Serie A
2 Coppa Italia
1 Europa League
1 League Cup
1 World Cup

25 years old
And then you look at varane, also 25.

2x La Liga
1x Copa del rey
4 x champions league
3x uefa super Cup
3x fifa world club cup

1x World Cup

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just read something that said he is the first player to win the world cup while playing for United since 1966. Not sure how true that is but its crazy when you think about how massive we are.

What a great tournament he had too, hope nicks player of the tournament and kicks on for us this season.
It's true. First United player since Sir Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.