Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Dont you remember hi, throwing Rashford and Martial under the bus after the Brighton game to justify why he always picked Lukaku ? Or his reaction in a Europa game when Rashford missed a chance. Rashford mocked that on Twitter after he scored both and we beat Spurs this year.
Post match, It was like he was waiting for them to make a mistake, and was like see? That's why Lukaku plays... Yeah i do remember now, i forgot about that. Rashford had his share of criticism from him too i guess. Morale of the story, Mourinho is an ass.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Nothing massive. Souness starting off by saying he doesn’t work hard enough. Redknapp suggesting he makes headlines for the wrong reasons etc. Usual stuff.
Same old stigma shite then. They've got it in their heads and won't let it go.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Nothing massive. Souness starting off by saying he doesn’t work hard enough. Redknapp suggesting he makes headlines for the wrong reasons etc. Usual stuff.
Souness is like a broken record isn't he? The issue is, why is his work-rate blown out of proportion so much? Does Silva get hounded about not working hard enough for eg? The focus is on his positives.

I don't think i've ever heard a pundit say, ''that Silva doesn't work hard enough off the ball for me''. Why is it always used as a stick to beat Pogba with though?

Pogba brings so much positives to the team, they don't get highlighted enough unfortunately. That's my issue with Souness's comments, always the negative, never highlighting the vast amount he actually brings to us, that no one else is capable of.

Last edited:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
It's not the appropriate thread but I don't get this. Pogba does nothing special, this season how many players have made headlines for non football stuff like organizing parties when they shouldn't or were driving under the influence of alcohol? I don't see anyone complain about Aguero and his many haircuts and hair coloring or how most young players have perfect haircuts week in week out.

Guys like Redknapp and Souness keep making headlines talking about Pogba when Pogba has no reason to be mentioned, in pre-games shows where he isn't even playing but blame Pogba for those headlines.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
It's not the appropriate thread but I don't get this. Pogba does nothing special, this season how many players have made headlines for non football stuff like organizing parties when they shouldn't or were driving under the influence of alcohol? I don't see anyone complain about Aguero and his many haircuts and hair coloring or how most young players have perfect haircuts week in week out.

Guys like Redknapp and Souness keep making headlines talking about Pogba when Pogba has no reason to be mentioned, in pre-games shows where he isn't even playing but blame Pogba for those headlines.
You would think Pogba is out partying, causing trouble every night, if you only listened to the pundits opinions of him. When in reality he stays home with his family and minds his own business. It's a disgrace really.

You bring an interesting point up when you talk about Aguero's dyed hair/different hairstyles. I don't think i've ever heard a pundit bring that up as a slight on him though. It makes you wonder.

el3mel

Efficient with the ball all around today, with his usual moments of brilliance with the ball. Controlled it well and moved it around pretty well.

Baxter

Brilliant. Also enjoyed him continuing to push Lindelof and Maguire to keep the ball moving quicker.

kidbob

Absolutely brilliant I thought. Played it nice and controlled but still created some great chances especially for Rashford. That's the type of Pogba I want to see especially when we are playing a two man midfield. Also it's only his first start game since September too.

He'sRaldo

I don't like him deeper but I can see why managers do it. He's capable of completely bossing the whole game in the right setup.

Such a controlling performance.

hmchan

Always a fan of Pogba but he was actually out of form today. Misplaced a few easy passes (for him) and didn't do much in the game. Still created moments of brilliance with his great skills though.

dbs235

You bring an interesting point up when you talk about Aguero's dyed hair/different hairstyles. I don't think i've ever heard a pundit bring that up as a slight on him though. It makes you wonder.
Because Aguero consistently delivers. If Pogba played every game like he does today I doubt his hair would ever get mentioned. Disclaimer: Personally I don't think Pogba's hair has the slightest bit of effect on his performance, don't worry. I'm just saying if he was consistent they wouldn't mention his hair.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Had very good game, he just controlled everything. His passing is so good and the dribble to go past so many players would have been goal of the season.

mu4c_20le

He has the ability to just run past defenders, it's crazy. He is the key to unlocking stubborn defenses that sit deep.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Part of the team and part of the midfield unit.

Can't imagine him leaving when clearly Ole tries to give him some best midfielders to play with.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Reminiscence of his France World Cup performance. I was pretty pissed that he was ignored so much on the game by his teammates though.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
Because Aguero consistently delivers. If Pogba played every game like he does today I doubt his hair would ever get mentioned. Disclaimer: Personally I don't think Pogba's hair has the slightest bit of effect on his performance, don't worry. I'm just saying if he was consistent they wouldn't mention his hair.
Pogba was our top assist maker and goal scorer last season. How is that not delivering? Attack on Pogba for his hair is racially motivated.

AneRu

Great game from him today, gave us something from deep. The way he is just able to carve out promising moves from deep is absolutely delightful to watch.

Rolaholic

Efficient and effective performance in his 1st start since September

Didn't put one wrong foot out there today, a true rolls royce of a footballer on his day

Roux

Such a better team with him in our midfield, made it look easy.

Bobcat

Behind the curtains, leering at the neighbors
I don't like him deeper but I can see why managers do it. He's capable of completely bossing the whole game in the right setup.

Imo its because we lack a classic playmaker DM (no offense to Fred and McTomminay), but thats not their forte. We need someone who can transport the ball efficiently from defense to attack and who can also ping those long balls and right now only Pogba fits the bill.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Plays in a double pivot, keeps a clean sheet, creates the most chances and completes the most dribbles.

Still gets criticism for not doing enough.

A-man

Everybody was very good today, but Pogba still makes all the difference imo. Great to have him back.​

NinjaFletch

I think it's comfortably the best use of him. You get so much out of his ability to pick out long passes to runners, as long as he gets up the pitch enough to get involved in those little interchanges with Fernandes I'm happy.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Top player. We need to get him to stay. The likes of Grealish etc will never replace his quality.

Give him a more fluid and cohesive Manchester United and he will shine.

Steven7290

Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon but seemed like he has a burden lift off his shoulder with the presence of Bruno. All around tidy, great control, movements with and without the ball without trying too hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.