Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I wonder what that guy who was yelling at him last season final match must be feeling. To think that so many here were actually defending that guy who heckling Pogba publicly.

I am glad he has been so good. Also I don't think team is even fully fit. Pogba will get better than this. Just hope he signs the contract.

AFC NimbleThumb

Big surprise, put just one quality midfielder, and all of the sudden Pogba starts to look like Pogba, not just him but Matic as well. It's good to see him shutting a few people here and in the media who had given up on their best player (at least until the inevitable bumps in the road where he will be the scapegoat again).

Some of the character assassination that's happened to him here has been nothing short of embarrassing to read.
It’s a massive thing on this forum for people to talk about players attitudes around the club/in training based on the 90 minutes they see them play & the few interviews a player may give along with a few articles in newspapers we should distrust anyway. The forums littered with body language professors & mind readers.

It’s always been fair to argue he has underperformed on the pitch vs expectations but the way people bring other stuff into it has always seemed agenda driven.
I wonder what that guy who was yelling at him last season final match must be feeling. To think that so many here were actually defending that guy who heckling Pogba publicly.

I am glad he has been so good. Also I don't think team is even fully fit. Pogba will get better than this. Just hope he signs the contract.
It was actually unpopular on here at the time to defend our own player in that incident which was then & is now embarrassing.

He’s a top player & hopefully we keep him for years to come.

Dve

This is what Raiola said in February: "Solskjaer should just remember things that he said in the summer to Paul. I think Solskjaer may be frustrated for different reasons and is now mixing up some issues. I think that Solskjaer has other things to worry about. At least if I was him I would.”

So what can we read from this? What did Ole say, and what should be his worries - according to Raiola? Was the promise that Pogba could go if United did not qualify for the CL, and getting there should be Ole´s worry?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Another brilliant performance. I'm desperate for him to score a goal again.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Felt sorry for him today, he was a little ignored but he did his job perfectly.

No faulting his performance, genuine world class player.

I hope he stays, he needs a 3-5 year contract given to him ASAP.

Rolaholic

Quite the tidy and efficient game for him allowing the attack to run riot

kiristao

He looks so much better now that he is not expected to be the only creative outlet in the team. Putting in some very mature performances with his positioning and timing of his forward runs.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Keeping things simple whilst still able to produce a bit of magic (ball to Shaw). I think he’s enjoying playing with Bruno & not having the pressure of being the only creative player in the team.

Hopefully he sees the potential in this team & signs an extension.

Roux

That was a ridiculously good performance from him today - made it look so easy.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If Pogba left, with Bruno already at 10, we’d be looking for a top class midfielder who can create from the double pivot and do the defensive work too.

Oh, that’s also Pogba’s game.

He’ll soon be chipping in with goals and assists too.

SAFMUTD

Ill just leave this here in case any poster wants to debate Pogbas quality.

SAFMUTD

If Pogba left, with Bruno already at 10, we’d be looking for a top class midfielder who can create from the double pivot and do the defensive work too.

Oh, that’s also Pogba’s game.

He’ll soon be chipping in with goals and assists too.
I dont think theres another player in the world that can do Pogbas job in that 3 player midfield with Bruno. I may be overreacting but besides Modric whos old as feck I cant think of no one.

Infra-red

Seems to have found his role sitting in alongside Matic as a #8. Having Bruno further up the pitch means that there's less emphasis on Pogba to create in the final third, so in possession he can instead focus on distribution and switching the play. He's putting in some really mature performances.

We look very settled in the midfield zone at the moment, although Matic might possibly be starting to show some fatigue, which we'll have to be mindful of.

Infra-red

I dont think theres another player in the world that can do Pogbas job in that 3 player midfield with Bruno. I may be overreacting but besides Modric whos old as feck I cant think of no one.
Fabian Ruiz would be my number one pick if Pogba was to leave. Second choice would probably be Manuel Locatelli. I don't think he's going anywhere this summer, though.

el3mel

He's in his best form at the moment. Mature, controlling, efficient and still having his brilliant long passes.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Incredibly hard isn’t it to identify an upgrade on Pogba if he left?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Brilliant again and I love that he’s hungry to get on the score sheet too!

SAFMUTD

Fabian Ruiz would be my number one pick if Pogba was to leave. Second choice would probably be Manuel Locatelli. I don't think he's going anywhere this summer, though.
That would be a huge downgrade, specially Locatelli.

KennyBurner

He is Worldclass. Will not rest easy till we sign him to a new deal. I believe we have him till 2021 with an extra year extension so 2022. Its awfully risky for a player like him not to be tied down expeditiously.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
He's been brilliant. Combines the simple moves with the more adventurous ones very well. Has hardly put a foot wrong of late.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Hasn't scored this season... plenty of time to correct that :devil: Great to have him back though. Looks delighted as well.

Revan

Assumptionman
He is so good. Shame that he cannot score though.

I hope we manage to extend his contract. This front five is wankastic.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
He’s playing no better than most of his time here. The team is though.

Squeaky Bumtime

Organizes our attack, keeps the play simple and keeps the play ticking, watches Bruno's back and is his ideal partner, sprays some magnificient long ball every now and then which changes an opponent dynamic completely and takes them completely off balance. When he keeps it simple he's truly fantastic. That was another France 2018 type of performance. This may sound strange but his play reminds me of Modrić who can do it all, be a deep lying playmaker, box to box CM, but can play closer to goal too and be a genuine goal threat.
Hopefully we'll keep him...

izec

Now that Bruno is there to make something happen, Pogba doens't have to force it and can play more simple. I like this version more. He wont score as much, but he brings something else to the team

Canagel

Light work. His stats have been sacrificed but he orchestrates everything with his passing. The whole thing is too easy for him.
Why he should score?? He is playing DLP, not AM

GioF

Touch of pure class today. The attitude of Bruno has brought out the best in most of the lads but Pogba looks a different player compared to earlier in the year.
In form I genuinely wouldn’t swap a Pogba-Bruno combo for any other midfielders in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.