6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestietom

Pogba gives his all. Don't listen to the media bs and youtubers that promote drama for views. From the manager to the people close to him like Evra, everyone has only positive things to say.

He is also here to stay and probably sign a new contract.
I don't listen to anyone's views and use my own on players. Pogba's body language tells me he doesn't want to be here, and will move as soon as the right money is offered. He wont be here after next year. imo.

HowYouDoin

I also think Pogba gives his all. He doesnt strike me as a toxic person. Reports are he works hard, he is nice to everyone, everyone likes him, I dont think its a mentality issue.

I think its an ability issue. He just haa gaping holes in his game that make it hard for him to have an actualy position. He has weaknesses as both CM and AM yet does both decently well. He is a jack of all trades but master of none.

I am always surprised how he isnt more of a threat from long range. He often tries to place it instead of going for power and he rarely scores even though it does seem that he can. He is not like Lampard and Scholes were. Its an perfect example of what he is like as a player. Good at it perhaps, but not great. He is like that at everything. Its why he will always be an inconsistent player, hard to really fit in and people will always think its a position problem or a mentality whereas its just the lack of ability problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

jackal&hyde

I don't listen to anyone's views and use my own on players. Pogba's body language tells me he doesn't want to be here, and will move as soon as the right money is offered. He wont be here after next year. imo.
That is another matter. But for people to say that he doesn't give his best, is to say that he intentionally lets him fellow players down, and that would make him an outright bad person. The consequences of that would be that he would get isolated. But that is not what is happening is it? The opposite of that is true, he is very popular with both the players and the coaching the staff. As far as the body language goes, i'm not an expert on that, but most Pogba haters seem to be :). If we make CL he'll be here next season 100%.

Stadjer

Always the body language experts :lol:

He got injured during a game, stayed on the pitch and was limping but still tried to make a run without the ball at the very end of the game to win the game... but yeah his body language tells you that he doesnt want to be here or that he isnt trying his best.

And ofcourse he would like to leave. He is too good to play in this team and i cant imagine that he likes being the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong.

Rashford, Martial.. even Shaw, Young and local boy Lingard would likely want to leave if a club like Madrid wants them and can offer them a chance at winning the league but always play CL and a chance at winning the CL. No other clubs wants those players though... clubs do want Pogba because he is actually a very good player.

Darkhorsez

He got injured during a game, stayed on the pitch and was limping but still tried to make a run without the ball at the very end of the game to win the game... clubs do want Pogba because he is actually a very good player.
Good post. I am not a Pogba fan boy but his talent is undeniable. We would be worse off if he were to leave. I am hoping we give him good reasons to stay and this will be a win-win for the club.

fergiesarmy1

That is another matter. But for people to say that he doesn't give his best, is to say that he intentionally lets him fellow players down, and that would make him an outright bad person. The consequences of that would be that he would get isolated. But that is not what is happening is it? The opposite of that is true, he is very popular with both the players and the coaching the staff. As far as the body language goes, i'm not an expert on that, but most Pogba haters seem to be :). If we make CL he'll be here next season 100%.
Just being in the champions league isn’t gonna be enough, he and any potential players we would want would want us to be competitive which we are a long way off the top clubs currently.

As for Pogba giving his best if this is it since that poor run started after PSG then I’ll drive him to the airport myself.

Bestietom

Just being in the champions league isn’t gonna be enough, he and any potential players we would want would want us to be competitive which we are a long way off the top clubs currently.

As for Pogba giving his best if this is it since that poor run started after PSG then I’ll drive him to the airport myself.
I would carry him to the airport if we could manage to get 150million for him. We could get a couple of Midfielders and maybe even a forward for this money. If you go to matches you would see that he doesn't want to be here. A lot of matchgoing fans would agree with me.

fergiesarmy1

I would carry him to the airport if we could manage to get 150million for him. We could get a couple of Midfielders and maybe even a forward for this money. If you go to matches you would see that he doesn't want to be here. A lot of matchgoing fans would agree with me.
He seems to enjoy sitting in the stands having a laugh a bit too much also, I’m sure this injury wasn’t supposed to keep him out this long and Ole seemed a bit bemused by it last week.

jackal&hyde

It's the first step, along with keeping the good players that we have.
No we couldn't, not that will make us better in replacing Pogba anyway. You vastly under rate him it seems.

Bestietom

No we couldn't, not that will make us better in replacing Pogba anyway. You vastly under rate him it seems.
Look mate, you judge on what you see and I will judge on what I see. He can play when he wants to but very seldom with us. Listen to the commentators and critics ( xPayers) after each game and they will agree with what I'm saying, as well as the matchgoing fans. He must be your Idol, but he's not mine anymore. sorry.

fergiesarmy1

Obviously he is an extremely talented player but apart from a couple of assists in the second half of a game we were already 2 up in what has he done in his last 20 or so games for United?

Shark

@NotShark

He got injured during a game, stayed on the pitch and was limping but still tried to make a run without the ball at the very end of the game to win the game... but yeah his body language tells you that he doesnt want to be here or that he isnt trying his best.

And ofcourse he would like to leave. He is too good to play in this team and i cant imagine that he likes being the scapegoat for everything that goes wrong.

Rashford, Martial.. even Shaw, Young and local boy Lingard would likely want to leave if a club like Madrid wants them and can offer them a chance at winning the league but always play CL and a chance at winning the CL. No other clubs wants those players though... clubs do want Pogba because he is actually a very good player.
Why isn’t he able to show it then? You look at other great CM’s over the years like Modric at Spurs, Fabregas at Arsenal, Kante at Leicester and they were actually able to carry their teams. Pogba just doesn’t have the same level of impact for us, maybe once in a blue moon he has an outstanding match where he’s the decisive factor in us winning.

Bestietom

He is exactly what you say, A player that thinks he is too good for this team. What has he done in last 25 games that you love him so much. If someone offers 150million for him next year, take the hand off them, I would say.

jackal&hyde

Look mate, you judge on what you see and I will judge on what I see. He can play when he wants to but very seldom with us. Listen to the commentators and critics ( xPayers) after each game and they will agree with what I'm saying, as well as the matchgoing fans. He must be your Idol, but he's not mine anymore. sorry.
I don't have idols, mate, but i don't have irational hate for footbalers either to attack their dedication or work ethic. If you can't stand him then why even post so much in here? There is more to this world then Pogba :lol:

Bestietom

I don't have idols, mate, but i don't have irational hate for footbalers either to attack their dedication or work ethic. If you can't stand him then why even post so much in here? There is more to this world then Pogba :lol:
It's a football forum mate in case you didn't know. I can post as many times as I like until the moderators say differently, not you. You go and love him but don't try and change my opinion. Goodbye.

Giggsyking

Solskjær: “I don’t listen to the president of Real Madrid. I am not worried now and I will never be worried in the future about Paul [Pogba] staying here. If it all kicks off again in January, there will be no worries then either."

Raven

Solskjær: “I don’t listen to the president of Real Madrid. I am not worried now and I will never be worried in the future about Paul [Pogba] staying here. If it all kicks off again in January, there will be no worries then either."
Madrid are in a worse spot than us, after spending 300 odd million. I doubt Pogba will be as eager to leave if/when Zidane gets the boot.

AlwaysRed66

Pogba may well want to play for Madrid under Zidane, but what he has to consider is what is going to happen at Madrid in the near future. The likelihood is Zidane may not last out the season, & could be placed by Mourinho. I hardly think Pogba will be raring to leave to play under Mourinho again.

dev1l

Pogba may well want to play for Madrid under Zidane, but what he has to consider is what is going to happen at Madrid in the near future. The likelihood is Zidane may not last out the season, & could be placed by Mourinho. I hardly think Pogba will be raring to leave to play under Mourinho again.
By then Raiola would have pushed him to Turin

jackal&hyde

Yes but i'l wait for the local body language experts to confirm this before getting my hopes up.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Imagine if he was playing today, he would get all shit thrown at him.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
Well we didn’t get a penalty so I would have been ok with him doing a bit for once but alas he wasn’t.
You deserve this shambles of a performance more than anyone with your obvious resentment of Pogba. Are you seeing the team for what it is yet? Bet you enjoyed it with all the local lads and brave hearts playing today?

Godfather

Can you imagine a world cup winner playing with that shit all around him and with an amateur as a manager?

fergiesarmy1

You deserve this shambles of a performance more than anyone with your resentment of Pogba. Are you seeing the team for what it is yet? Bet you enjoyed it with all the local lads and brave hearts playing today?
:lol:

Do you honestly think he would have changed things today?

He’s back against the mighty dale on Wednesday so chill out

In Rainbows

We've only said it for the longest time. Pogba has his flaws, but he is a creative player and he does a pretty good job of it. We just need quality in other areas, so that our side is complete. It will or could take 100mil in transfer fees to get those 3 players or so, but it's a necessity. Our flaws have been obvious for so long.

Chairman Steve

As a cynic, I question the legitimacy of his injury. Is it too far fetched to say he’s thrown his toys out the pram because he didn’t get the Real move?

Classical Mechanic

Skysports fantasy football reckons he's got a 75% chance of making it. Subbed him out of my fantasy team though and nearly all my United players, time to accept that this will be a long hard season.

We need him back though, the midfield is rancid without him.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
As a cynic, I question the legitimacy of his injury. Is it too far fetched to say he’s thrown his toys out the pram because he didn’t get the Real move?
Of course it's far fetched. If he was going to do something like that he would have done it before the window closed to try to force it through. And if we're just looking at the current situation he would have waited until coming back from the internationals.

Bwuk

People like you are part of the problem and the toxicity around Pogba.

We are absolutely sh*te without Pogba.

snowkarl

We've only said it for the longest time. Pogba has his flaws, but he is a creative player and he does a pretty good job of it. We just need quality in other areas, so that our side is complete. It will or could take 100mil in transfer fees to get those 3 players or so, but it's a necessity. Our flaws have been obvious for so long.
I've never seen you point out any flaws in Pogba. In fact, every time someone criticizes him you're there to immediately rebuke whatever they said and claim he's actually perfect.

This is the exact kind of game he'd have zero impact in btw, because he never puts any effort in and can't control the tempo of the game. Nolan always gets the better of him.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Just watched Mcguinn run off Guendouzi. Had a little laugh at Pogue Mahone getting giddy after he had a good game a few weeks back and described him as a complete midfielder after watching one game :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.