Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He doesn’t do much defending either so he’s basically a £100 million pound quarterback.
Give it a rest mate.its really getting boring with your constant anti pogba comments on every thing. We get it you dont like him but this guy has not played for 3 matches yet you keep coming with weird arguments.

Fyi only

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
He doesn’t do much defending either so he’s basically a £100 million pound quarterback.
Only someone like you could look at that stat and point to how many goals has the defensive mid scored this season? :lol:

Doesn't do much defending? Says who? He has to constantly hold McTominay's hand. Look at his heat-maps for the matches he has played this season. He has been in defensive mid. He hasn't been anywhere near the box. Last time i checked, defensive mids done defending, it's in the name.

If you want to see him scoring goals, blame the one responsible for him playing there.

fergiesarmy1

Only someone like you could look at that stat and point to how many goals has the defensive mid scored this season? :lol:
Well I was also including last season where he hasn’t scored from open play since the middle of February but I guess we shouldn’t include goalscoring from a midfielder as any measuring stick.

criticalanalysis

The sad thing is when he comes back he will play in a midfield two with either fecking Mata or Lingard ahead of him.

nazanto

So I just listened to the uws podcast. Some of them are saying, cant wait to get rid of him because they can't stand him. Some said Mctominay is a better player than him. And then there is one guy, he said he rather have Anderson to play with Mctominay rather than Pogba. The feckin Anderson??

Look, Pogba does have some flaws, but he's clearly our best midfield by far and some section our fans would rather accept mediocracy than quality because they can't stand him. I can't stand Firmino, but I'll take him in a heartbeat now.

Varun

Staff
So I just listened to the uws podcast. Some of them are saying, cant wait to get rid of him because they can't stand him. Some said Mctominay is a better player than him. And then there is one guy, he said he rather have Anderson to play with Mctominay rather than Pogba. The feckin Anderson??

Look, Pogba does have some flaws, but he's clearly our best midfield by far and some section our fans would rather accept mediocracy than quality because they can't stand him. I can't stand Firmino, but I'll take him in a heartbeat now.
Absolute morons. We need him fit and firing to finish even even Leicester, let alone do something meaningful EOS.

jackal&hyde

That's what i feel with some people. It has nothing to do with football, it is why they ignore any and all stats, managers comments (Ole, France, Juve), everything. It has somehow turned personal for some and the only point in time i can think of that this happened is the Mourinho "virus" comment. If there wasn't a reason to dislike Mourinho even more, his last disaster for Man Utd has been to turn some fans against their arguably only WC player( he almost did the same with Hazard at Chelsea, Ramos at Real, so it's par for the course with him). The media has run with it of course and a narrative was formed.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Absolute morons. We need him fit and firing to finish even even Leicester, let alone do something meaningful EOS.
Some people are beyond reasoning with. You can dislike a player but up to a certain point IMHO. Specially when said player is vital for us getting better.

Redo91

Ya I listened to that too. Mindless comments. How anyone can’t see we are screwed without him is beyond me!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Yet they'll be the first ones moaning we sold our best players and have no creativity, glazers out etc etc.

Some people are just not very intelligent unfortunately.

OL29

Given that we’ve apparently created less than two of the bottom three, I don’t see how people can see stats like this and conclude that we’re better or equally as poor when Pogba doesn’t play.

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Given that we’ve apparently created less than two of the bottom three, I don’t see how people can see stats like this and conclude tag we’re better or equally as poor when Pogba plays.
Because he's missed 2 matches and nobody has overtaken him?

That shows that nobody else in the team is creating chances, like we've been saying for the last several months/year!

Without Pogba the team doesn't create/score a high amount of goals. It's that simple.

Between Matic/Mctominay/Mata/Pereira/Lingard that is very little creativity. People on Redcafe seem to prefer the workhorse approach though sooooo...

OL29

Because he's missed 2 matches and nobody has overtaken him?

That shows that nobody else in the team is creating chances, like we've been saying for the last several months/year!

Without Pogba the team doesn't create/score a high amount of goals. It's that simple.

Between Matic/Mctominay/Mata/Pereira/Lingard that is very little creativity. People on Redcafe seem to prefer the workhorse approach though sooooo...
Sorry was meant to say I don’t know how people can conclude we’re better when Pogba doesn’t play.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
And he's creating all those chances while playing deeper.

Hopefully when he returns, Ole scraps his failed 4231 experiment(trying to play this system when you don't even have a creative and competent 10 in your squad) and switch to 433.

Watching the likes of Lingard, Perreira or Mata play in front of Pogba is downright annoying. Shakle your most creative guy deeper down the field to allow average players be given the team most creative role.

Ole's excuse might be that we're short of midfield therefore he'd prefer Pogba playing deeper and have a less than competent 10 instead but I say let's rather play another average midfield in Fred if it'll allow to push Pogba further up the field so we can maximise the use of his creativity.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Still our best creator. Anyone who wants him gone need to watch that Westham game everyday.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Thank feck he's back. You forget how important he is to us actually linking any play to our attack when he's out injured. Hope he stays fit. Fred is the one who is most capable of filling in for him but obviously nowhere close to that level.

In terms of his future, would be huge for us if we could get him to stay. I think he'll leave, the guy isn't going to waste his prime years away fighting for top 4, but if we get him to stay and really build on that then we would have huge potential. Needs a quality creative midfielder like Maddison next to him and a quality, experienced holding mid behind him to get a dominant midfield 3.

Man Utd 1:1 Rochdale

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Feck me what a weird player this guy is. I think anyone using the world cup winner should rewatch this and some other games and will probably never use that argument in his favour again. How can he not stand out in such a shit team against such poor opponent? Actually, how is it possible that player with his abilities can be probably one of the most average players on the pitch tonight?

el3mel

Shocking game. Absolutely terrible all around. When he's not interested in playing he's painful to watch.

Honestly, Pogba for me will always be a Youtube player. He's great to watch his highlights with his crazy passing and all but following his performance week in week out just shows how painful his inconsistency is, and how bad he looks like when he's not in the mood.

DoomSlayer

Shocking game. Absolutely terrible all around. When he's not interested in playing he's painful to watch.

Honestly, Pogba for me will always be a Youtube player. He's great to watch his highlights with his crazy passing and all but following his performance week in week out just shows how painful his inconsistency is, and how bad he looks like when he's not in the mood.
Pogba should be ashamed of himself but I've realised he doesn't give a single feck anyway.

edgar allan

Thank feck he's back. You forget how important he is to us actually linking any play to our attack when he's out injured. Hope he stays fit. Fred is the one who is most capable of filling in for him but obviously nowhere close to that level.

In terms of his future, would be huge for us if we could get him to stay. I think he'll leave, the guy isn't going to waste his prime years away fighting for top 4, but if we get him to stay and really build on that then we would have huge potential. Needs a quality creative midfielder like Maddison next to him and a quality, experienced holding mid behind him to get a dominant midfield 3.
Zero fecks given today again.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I hope he's still recovering from that injury because that was a shocking performance. No leadership, no glimpse of his quality on the ball or runs in the box, missed a golden chance and finally didn't have the bottle to step up and take a penalty.

Eddy_JukeZ

Ask PSG for a swap with Verratti.

We'd make out like big winners.

He was embarrassing all game.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I'll cut him some slacks today. He's been out for a month and his rustiness showed today. This game was only good for him in term of getting him to pace and ready for the arsenal game. Hopefully he isn't injured.

Ask PSG for a swap with Verratti.

We'd make out like big winners.

He was embarrassing all game.
Calm down. He's been out for a month and this was his first game. His rustiness was showing.

You people crying for Veratti don't even watch him week in week out and sit here overrating someone who doesn't warrant half the praises he gets from certain people.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Was rubbish in the first half but played it simple in the second half an improved massively because of it, just had a month out so I won't be too harsh.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him

:lol:

mu4c_20le

Was that one of his brothers out there today? Obviously still rusty but couldn't even do the basics right

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Sadly he turns into Cleverley more and more by the day.

Everyone should start telling him that, maybe he would get it in him to give a feck.

Status
Not open for further replies.